By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who do you think is the number 1 fanboy of each Next Gen Console in vghart?

@ op I am honoured with the title as biggest PS3 fanboy. MikeB, DMeisterJ and Crazzyman are the bigger PS3 fans. I do not think moderator Source would be happy with his name being mentioned. No objection with Starcraft being one of the biggest 360 fans I guess tied with gebx and madskillz.

Around the Network
__XBrawlX__ said:
Faxanadu said:
Wii: Rubang B and his ghost, RolStoppable, Jesus and fkusumot

PS3: All of them. No PS3 owners here are level headed

X360: CKMLB, starcraft, ioi or any other mod.

I believe that's what you meant to say.

damn, you got me there

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

eliasg said:

I like this site, and i am user from the first day when i find it on Google. I also like the discussions and the arguments between fanboys (including my self). Just wandering , who do you think is the number 1 fan of each one console in vgchartz forums??

My opinion

Wii : moderator TheSource

PS3 : Rock_on_2008

360: starcraft

Fan, yes.  Fanboy would imply that I cannot see or accept the 360's faults, the other console's positive attributes, and the need for reason and logic in any justified opinion, all of which (in my case) would be false.

Carry on. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Parokki said:
How do you define fanboy? Some use it as another way to say "really, really dedicated fan", while many like myself see it as a deragotary term that implies a lack of reason and manners.

They may be pretty heavily pro-Nintendo, but there's no one on the planet who can accuse TheSource and Rubang of impoliteness or stupidity.
I think the difference is extremely important.  Unfortunately, almost everyone on this site that regularly uses the term fanboys uses it in a derogatory and unjustified manner.

jalsonmi said:
Are you guys ignoring the obvious just to, you know, ignore the obvious?

Wii: fishyjoe, trestres, onimusha12

PS3: Leoj, kingofwale

360: Starcraft, if only by default
Haha.  You know what, I think I could almost be cool with it if everyone added 'by default.'  It is pretty rare to see any genuine Xbox 360 fanboys (in the derrogatory sense) on VGC.  The only one I can think of is Rock_on while he was going through his sarcastic "I love the Xbox" phase..........

Around the Network

They are just naming TheSource because of his recent forecasts for Wii sales, and his topic about the immenant ownage of the PS2 by the DS to the 100m mark.

The truth is, the biggest fanboy on this site is kingofwale, and he barely even talks about the PS3 or PSP.

Instead he spends most of his time degrading their competition in a very troll like manner. He managed to stay under the radar for quite a while before he had to start acting right.

Because of his evil trolling against companies that aren't his favorite, his is the avatar I hate to see the most, making him the worst fanboy.

...and this is the reason topics like this shouldn't be made.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

the extreme lack of Neos saddens me =(

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

ZenfoldorVGI said:
They are just naming TheSource because of his recent forecasts for Wii sales, and his topic about the immenant ownage of the PS2 by the DS to the 100m mark.

The truth is, the biggest fanboy on this site is kingofwale, and he barely even talks about the PS3 or PSP.

Instead he spends most of his time degrading their competition in a very troll like manner. He managed to stay under the radar for quite a while before he had to start acting right.

Because of his evil trolling against companies that aren't his favorite, his is the avatar I hate to see the most, making him the worst fanboy.

...and this is the reason topics like this shouldn't be made.

hehe I do agree with you on that =D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I'm not going to name any users but I want to say this:

I think it's pretty insulting to call TheSource a fanboy. He puts an awful lot of work in this site and writes up very interesting projections, compiles the Japan preview for you guys each week and extracts the most relevant information out of the American sales.

You might not agree with his articles, but saying he has a Wii bias is like saying reality has a Wii bias.

Same goes for ioi who was mentioned somewhere.

YES, Im fanboy material, thanks guys :)