By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA4 Live stream gameplay video

http://www.justin.tv/reignofchaos

Don't watch this if you don't want to see spoilers.

For people that don't care, it looks pretty amazing. :)

Around the Network

Can you have sex and it shows all of it? If so then it will sell more than 30 million copies.

mM
leo-j said:
Can you have sex and it shows all of it? If so then it will sell more than 30 million copies.

no, if it had that it would be AO

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Had to see one of the mission introductions, was hilarious, glad they've still kept their humor in these games. I will do my best not to watch any more, tempting as it is.

I'm not seeing any of those vibrant colours the reviewers were talking about. It's all grey and brown.

Around the Network
Shameless said:
I'm not seeing any of those vibrant colours the reviewers were talking about. It's all grey and brown.

Because its raining

mM

Finally someone is streaming again, most of them got taken down by Take 2 yesterday.

Since this is the 360 version, where's all this supposed texture pop-in that cripples it so much? I no see anything.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

There is no fucking texture pop-in or framerate problems that make the game fucking unplayable and this is fucking obvious and the 360 fanboys are putting words in the sony fanboys mouth. It's the fucking game of the year. People need to stop this fanboy rant.

What the hell is wrong with these people?

And awesome video BTW, even though he pauses all the time.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

He's gone for a break for now apparently, but has been playing for 8 hours already, probably like me come Tuesday.