By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 18% of HDTV's bought for PS3 Gaming

@Rock_On , you where never this fanboyish before , what happened ?

Your starting to give PS3 fans a bad name.

OT : HD gaming is applicable to both 360 and PS3 but sony is more likely to be the one's profiting from both the HD gaming and the HD TV's , one of the ways the PS3 helps recover the losses it's made.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
I wrote the thread in a way so it is PS3 bias. Just check out the site to see how the impact of HD consoles has greatly increased HDTV sales.

You admit to this? You did it wittingly?

And I wonder how the questionairre looked? Because I bought my Plasma for my Wii. I've seen those questionairres and console gaming is usually listed in a lump category...not on an individual per conole basis.

I'm sure it just said "Did you buy your HDTV for games?"  Of course, that includes people like you and me...I wouldn't say I got my HDTV in the last year specifically for games, but Wii is the only console hooked up with HD cables to it.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Rock_on_2008 said:

360 is an ok HD gaming experience, its limited by being DVD format to maximum storage capacity of 17GB per game disc. PS3 is a better HD gaming experience. PS3 graphics in PS3 exclusives will be amazing. PS3 storage capacity of Blu-Ray is 200GB per game disc

Do you have a split personality Rock_on_2008?

Sometimes you sound reasonable, and then others you say stuff like this.

I know you know this, but what the hell, I will tell you anyway.

The disk has nothing to do with the "HD" of the game. The disk is just for storing media. Also, at the moment, the PS3 can only do 50gig. There is rumor that a firmware patch could theoretically push it to 200 gig, but stating it like it's a fact is just BS. 

I Bought an HDTV for my Wii =)

Million said:
@Rock_On , you where never this fanboyish before , what happened ?

Yea he was. Look at his first dozen or so posts. He got better, but it looks like he has slipped off the wagon again.

Around the Network

You created this thread for nothing else than to show you blind loyalty to the PS3 and put the 360 down again.

The ps3 is a good console, WE KNOW and we don't need you to keep on telling us lol

On the other hand, the 360 is also very good, and alot of people on this site have a 360 which you just try to annoy, with EVERY single one of your posts.

Seriously, this is a joke, why couldn't you have decided to make a fair thread and leave out all your mindless nonsensical ramblings just because it gives you kicks.

TheRealMafoo said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

360 is an ok HD gaming experience, its limited by being DVD format to maximum storage capacity of 17GB per game disc. PS3 is a better HD gaming experience. PS3 graphics in PS3 exclusives will be amazing. PS3 storage capacity of Blu-Ray is 200GB per game disc

Do you have a split personality Rock_on_2008?

Sometimes you sound reasonable, and then others you say stuff like this.

I know you know this, but what the hell, I will tell you anyway.

The disk has nothing to do with the "HD" of the game. The disk is just for storing media. Also, at the moment, the PS3 can only do 50gig. There is rumor that a firmware patch could theoretically push it to 200 gig, but stating it like it's a fact is just BS.

Oops storage capacity has nothing to do with it. Graphics within the PS3 is more powerful than the 360. Better graphics result on the PS3.

ph4nt said:

I hope you bought it to watch TV as well .

ph4nt said:

HDTV does little for the non-HD consoles.Wii is in 480p that is SD.

*Sigh*

No, it's for HD gaming in general. If you decide to remake this, try to make the topic title not a flat out lie.