By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of "All" GTA4 review scores so far (8 so far)

bigjon said:
Where are all the PS3 fanboys that all claimed " No game ever deserves a 10" when SMG was getting like 20 10s in a row

GTA has had better reviews, and neither of them got 10/10 from IGN, that is very impressive. They did not say it was perfect, but it did push the boundaries of gaming, which for me is a good thing

Around the Network

This is gonna BEAT LOZ:OOT as long as GAMESPOT don't ruin it

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

How am I gonna wait until June 12 to play this

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

haha darthdevidem01, wonder how many people are in your shoes :D Waiting for a MGS4/GTA4 combo

MattAAron said:
Yea, I was a long long time GameSpot reader for many years, but I completly stopped reading them a couple years ago, I am not a fan of them anymore... I also expect them to give GTA4 lower then 10, I'm guessing 8.5 or 9.0 (Not that thats bad, but they seem to always have the lower score compared to other reviewers)

Just my opinion is all

yes some of thier reviews are dire to say the least, i think a right score will be 9.5 ish for gta4 i totally disagree with 10 scores left right and centre

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

This game looks absolutely incredible, the cities look as real cities do rather than just a bunch of bland, lifeless cardboard cut outs like in previous GTA's ( not a criticism I loved all the GTA games, and Rockstar created some incredible games out of the PS2

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Gametrailers have given it a 9.8 with the 360 version.

@ mattaaron your linking to the saturday times review, the sunday times review gave it 4* i'll try and find you a link

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

solojohlo sorry bud! At first I put it up at 4/5, then did some searching on The Sunday Times website, and that came up and said 5/5, Thought perhaps you got confused or something...

Anyway, just provide your link, and ill add it to the list :)

The Metacritic score is 99/100, 100/100. However a few scores look as if they are going to draw the game back. However I cannot see the game getting less the a 98 for either version. This game has scope and scale. That is what the reviewers are responding most strongly to. You need not be absolute perfection if your strong with the quantity side of the force.