By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of "All" GTA4 review scores so far (8 so far)

what do u mean dmeisterj?!!!

wii owners love GTA ...

i mean, why would Nintendo Power give it a 10?

o_0

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Around the Network

This game got a lot of 100% so far, but remember, Brawl had a 100% average with like 8 or so reviews. It ended up at 94%.

Still I expect this game to get rated in the 95-96% range and in the top 10 of all time.

@DMeisterJ, funny how you have to hate the Wii in every chance you get. "lulz"

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
This game got a lot of 100% so far, but remember, Brawl had a 100% average with like 8 or so reviews. It ended up at 94%.

Still I expect this game to get rated in the 95-96% range and in the top 10 of all time.

@DMeisterJ, funny how you have to hate the Wii in every chance you get. "lulz"

more like 96-98%

More like 95-96%

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I hope it doesn't get reviewed as the best game ever, it is to high, I'm almost ready with the story and so far the game play, graphics and story are very good although it is still GTA, the missions really didn't change much.

This might be a mess but this is what I wrote in a message to EaglesEye379:

It's really,really,really good and I'm not even a big fan of GTA (I always liked it but always thought it was overrated). the resident evil style shooting works a lot better, shooting from the car works better, I love the story this time (although I'm at a point now where I do not really feel like I'm progressing much, 23 hours), the cell phone really is a great addition, you even get calls like: he man I was under the shower and I heard the phone,was it you. nope wasn't me. Those small things really let you feel more immersive, the missions are really cool (although not changed much from the previous versions) and I love to be drunk and going for a ride. Only thing I'm not really fond of is the new cop system where you have to out ride them in a circle radius (which means you are driving away from them, but to be able to do this the cops are far more easier to out drive them, so the cops car chases are not so cool.

EDIT: I haven't played mutliplayer yet. going to do that now. 

Around the Network

Damn, very nice scores. This is a game that you already know if you will like it or not, but it is always good to see an overwhelming approval of it.

Those scores are amazing. I really didn't expect much from this game, but now I think I'll get it.

zeitgeistmovie.com

PS3 Trophies

DMeisterJ said:
I wonder...

Would people care so much if this were SMG getting a ten? Or WiiFit?

Seems the only people angry are people whose allegiance lies with the blue and white box... but that's pure speculation, I could be wrong... Matter of fact, I probably am.

erm.. not nearly as many people are complaining as when Super Mario Galaxy reviews started coming in.. but the week is still young, there can be many complainers around the corner

Impressive, looks like a must buy once I have a 360 or PS3.

@Zucas: I agree that framedrops and so should lower the score, but on the other hand, you must take the type of game into account and with a huge open world like GTA has some framedrops should be allowed. It's not a FPS or a racer.

IGN UK gave both 10/10

Why do just assume that it did not deserve 10/10, it seems like an amazing game in every aspect

EDIT: Also, many sites have stated their reviews will be up at 5pm GMT on Sunday (CVG, Eurogamer to name a few)