By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 20 Exclusives for the PS3 this year- Yes, I am copying mrstickball (Long)

URNotE said:
Bonafide732 said:
andamanen said:
Very strong line-up indeed, stronger than the 360 line-up in my opinion. By holiday time the PS3 might finally have the game library to justify that high price.

ps3 has to make it through the halo onslaught... might be a good thing halo comes out in september.. because halo could potentially be forgotten after that

it will be forgotten especially if killzone 2 lives up to the hype...plus HaZe is coming out... wooooooo

The odds of Killzone > Halo are 1 in a trillion.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
URNotE said:
Bonafide732 said:
andamanen said:
Very strong line-up indeed, stronger than the 360 line-up in my opinion. By holiday time the PS3 might finally have the game library to justify that high price.

ps3 has to make it through the halo onslaught... might be a good thing halo comes out in september.. because halo could potentially be forgotten after that

it will be forgotten especially if killzone 2 lives up to the hype...plus HaZe is coming out... wooooooo

are you saying that if killzone lives up to the hype it cant outshine halo???

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

URNotE said:
ckmlb said:
URNotE said:
Bonafide732 said:
andamanen said:

are you saying that if killzone lives up to the hype it cant outshine halo???

Killzone's hype was graphical mostly wasn't it? I mean even if it did end up looking like that (I don't think it will) does that make it a better game than Halo? not automatically no. I'll wait to play the actual game before I judge completely, but I don't see it happening.

Machina-AX said:

Currently own:

Motorstorm.

I'll probably get:

Heavenly Sword.
Lair.
LBP.
Tekken 6.
Warhawk (only if it's a reasonably priced downloadable - I won't buy it as a proper game).

And maybe get:

White Knight Story.
Eye of Judgement.
Haze.
Pain.
LA Noire.
Time Crisis.

Warhaw will not be fully priced, the developers announced it. I think it is coming in downloadable and disc form but neither will be 60$ I say it's gonna be 20-30$

it'd be cool if you're right but im like 100% sure white knight story isn't coming out this year. im kinda more excited for thant ff13....

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
Machina-AX said:

Currently own:

Motorstorm.

I'll probably get:

Heavenly Sword.
Lair.
LBP.
Tekken 6.
Warhawk (only if it's a reasonably priced downloadable - I won't buy it as a proper game).

And maybe get:

White Knight Story.
Eye of Judgement.
Haze.
Pain.
LA Noire.
Time Crisis.

Warhaw will not be fully priced, the developers announced it. I think it is coming in downloadable and disc form but neither will be 60$ I say it's gonna be 20-30$

Yeah, and I heard Warhawk, like Socom: Confrontation, will include a blu-tooth headset too. 

Warhawk Br with headset or PSn download.

good chance it will be $20 in the PSn store.

Blue3 said:

They said it will be both, the retail version will include the headset and thus justify a higher price closer to normal game prices.

ckmlb said:
Blue3 said:

They said it will be both, the retail version will include the headset and thus justify a higher price closer to normal game prices.

I hope you get at least a $10 discount by buying them together.  $60 for both when the headset is $40 (probably wont be anyway) and the game is $20 won't be fair.  Also, I think the game might be $30 in the store.  It's a very good multi-player game from what I've played.  Guess we'll see. 

List still looks good... time crisis 4 is looking even better now.. than the pics you have up there.....though my claims that NGS will boost sales probably wont come true... the august line up is spectacular..

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732