By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Xbox 360 Gamerscore League

I feel so proud, i don't even own a 360 my score would not be the lowest

Around the Network

Throw me up there, what the hell. GT is same as my screen name here. -BrainBoxLtd

36 members and 10 Frp (friend request pending)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I'll likely be adding another 700 hundred points to my GS within the next week (Bioshock).  Has any member unlocked the "Brass Balls" achievement? Gonna be a tough one.

eNamrah said:
I'll likely be adding another 700 hundred points to my GS within the next week (Bioshock).  Has any member unlocked the "Brass Balls" achievement? Gonna be a tough one.

BioShock is an easy game even on hard between all the tonics and research bonuses, and the save system more or less negates the loss of the Vita-chambers.

Around the Network

ill have mine soon am having troble putting my gamer tag here....

BrainBoxLtd said:
eNamrah said:
I'll likely be adding another 700 hundred points to my GS within the next week (Bioshock). Has any member unlocked the "Brass Balls" achievement? Gonna be a tough one.

BioShock is an easy game even on hard between all the tonics and research bonuses, and the save system more or less negates the loss of the Vita-chambers.

Yeah, the save system is a disappointment. Got to figure they'll alter it for the sequel. For example, perhaps you're only allowed to save at a vita-chamber. I haven't played it on hard yet, so I was hoping it'd be more of a challenge.  

Updated with VGChartz Name and new members in the last few days.

Remember, if you want to be tracked, add VGChartz to your friends list, link in sig.

Can the ones missing please remind me which VGChartz profile is theirs?

EaglesEye379 said:
Updated with VGChartz Name and new members in the last few days.

Remember, if you want to be tracked, add VGChartz to your friends list, link in sig.

Can the ones missing please remind me which VGChartz profile is theirs?
 Hey, I just added VGChartz like 10-15 minutes ago, so check for me and add me to the list...thanks 

@jpain33

I will add you, but it wont be until strategyking92 accesses the account and accepts you. Dont worry it wont be too long from now.