By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metaphor: ReFantazio Prologue Demo is available now for Xbox Series, PS4, PS5 and PC

Tagged games:

Well, I decided to make the pre-order today. Now, I just need to hold my anxiety until october 11 :X

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Shikamo said:

Well, I decided to make the pre-order today. Now, I just need to hold my anxiety until october 11 :X

Cybersleuth is great. It's a stripped-down but still good Shin Megami Tensei in many ways.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Pre-ordered my physical copy as well

Hopefully it will be delivered not very longer after the digital release (it's a Friday release and generally deliver will happen on monday)

I'm not sold. I'm gonna start from the first real dungeon again and give it another try to get its hooks in but right now I'm not feeling it.

Leynos said:
Shikamo said:

Cybersleuth is great. It's a stripped-down but still good Shin Megami Tensei in many ways.

I have both on PS4 (Physical media), but I want to play at 1440p / 60 fps so I bought for PC (I paid only U$5).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
LegitHyperbole said:

I'm not sold. I'm gonna start from the first real dungeon again and give it another try to get its hooks in but right now I'm not feeling it.

Remember to manage your MP this time :P

Shikamo said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Remember to manage your MP this time :P

The boss demanded that I speedrun through the dungeon so this will be the third time. Also figured out you shouldn't take on every fight. Doing that dungeon the second time was actually the most fun I've had so fingers crossed I get hooked this time, I really need a game to get me addicted.