By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play Sept 24

BraLoD said:

Love you, Sucker Punch, that shit looks gorgeous, not the ultra realistic game, like Tsushima also wasn't, but ridiculously beautiful.

Exactly perfectly between realism and an oil painting/Fresco. Just incredibly beautiful, all those particle effects and the lighting. Mhmm. 

Around the Network

Coming in clutch. Ghost of Yotei for the save.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
G2ThaUNiT said:
BraLoD said:

Love you, Sucker Punch, that shit looks gorgeous, not the ultra realistic game, like Tsushima also wasn't, but ridiculously beautiful.

Yeah the art direction is what I loved the most about Tsushima. Can't wait to see more of this game!

I wonder if the wolf will be a companion.

Tsushima had foxes as mascot, the DLC had cats (best choice ever) and maybe now it's the wolf.

That was a pretty fine presentation. Ghost of Yotei looks incredible!...as sick as I am of open world AAA gaming experiences lol. Seeing Astro fill in as an opener was very refreshing. Chroma collection was also a cool reveal. Color variation is always a nice thing to have. Can't comment on much else, though, since I'm not too informed on all the other reveals/trailers.

When did Ghost Of Tsushima become a masterpiece in peoples eyes? Its a fun game and I remember people thinking its was good, but not amazing. Then suddenly its this huge thing. I dont get it...

Anyway, there was some interesting stuff in this SoP, but I really wanted RE9 that was rumored

Around the Network

That was Mt. Fuji, right?
I hope we can go there!

Only 2 interesting things. Lunar and Nier SB. Other than that typical SoP yawn fest. A Nintendo direct needs to come out soon.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

BraLoD said:

I hope we can go there!

Mt. Yotei in Hokkaido.

KLXVER said:

When did Ghost Of Tsushima become a masterpiece in peoples eyes? Its a fun game and I remember people thinking its was good, but not amazing. Then suddenly its this huge thing. I dont get it...

Anyway, there was some interesting stuff in this SoP, but I really wanted RE9 that was rumored

I've been in love with Ghost of Tsushima since day one, to me it's the game I resonated the most during the whole PS4 gen.

Horizon was the most interesting new IP, The Last of Us 2 the most impressive game and God of War 4 the best game overall... but Ghost of Tsushima was my favorite playthrough.

haxxiy said:
BraLoD said:

I hope we can go there!

Mt. Yotei in Hokkaido.

Well the game name makes a lot of sense now, doesn't it? XD