By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Astro-Bot or Zelda EoW? Clash of the 2024 September Titans

Which will sell more? Which will perform better with critics?

Astro Bot (Sales & Critical Reception) 19 22.35%

Zelda (Sales & Critical Reception) 29 34.12%

Astro Bot (Sales), Zelda (Critical Reception) 3 3.53%

Astro Bot (Critical Reception), Zelda (Sales) 34 40.00%

Total:85

It's just a troll. Ignore him and he will go away

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
Zyphe said:

You wish.

May i ask, just curious.

Whats the hate you have against sony/astrobot why would you not hope one of the highest reviewed 3d platformer of all time would sell 10mill units?

Only because its not mario?

Just curious.

I hope they both sell 10 million plus.  My expectations are 6-8 million lifetime for both.

xl-klaudkil said:
Zyphe said:

You wish.

May i ask, just curious.

Whats the hate you have against sony/astrobot why would you not hope one of the highest reviewed 3d platformer of all time would sell 10mill units?

Only because its not mario?

Just curious.

Long time Sony hater, used to be more active but gladly went away, will go away again if left alone.

I hope the new Zelda game sells well, I’m really enjoying it. I don’t have a PS5 just yet but Astrobot would be a game I’d get as I’m a big platforming fan. I was thinking about platformers and how they kind of fell out of fashion/popularity a long time ago, I’d argue around the PS2 era sometime…they never truly came back into the mainstream in a big way, yes the recent Ratchet & Clank & Mario Odyssey are examples of new AAA games doing well but they seem few and far between these days and seem relegated to the indie space now so I’m hoping Astrobot does well too, I’d like to see more AAA platformers.

Its not hate, it's Facts. Asstrobot will not outsell Zelda EoW. When you say facts against Ponies they'd call you a troll. Again Ninty's 1st party games almost always outsells Sonys', even though, the latter's games are always on sale or bargain bin price. Now, if you cant take that at face value then go ahead, and call me a troll.

-- Moderated.

Last edited by Bandorr - 9 hours ago