By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted September

1) Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (NS) =
2) The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (NS) =
3) No Rest for the Wicked (PS5) =
4) DOOM: The Dark Ages (PS5) =
5) Ender Magnolia: Bloom in the Mist (NS) =

Around the Network

1. The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (NSW)
2. Astro Bot (PS5)
3. Sonic X Shadow Generations (PS5)
4. Mario & Luigi: Brothership (NSW)
5. Metroid Prime Beyond (NSW)

(this is a pretty insane lineup of games for the next few months ngl. Zelda, Astro Bot, Sonic, and M&L? Looks good!)

Last edited by firebush03 - on 01 August 2024

Fall ... The season but also the fall of our wallets if you're anticipating playing too many games !

1) Mario & Luigi Brothership (NS)
2) Dragon Quest III Remake (NS)
3) Romancing SaGa 2 Revenge of the Seven (NS)
4) Super Mario Party Jamboree (NS)
5) Metroid Prime 4 Beyond (NS)

Honorable mentions to Zelda Echoes of Wisdom, Plucky Squire and the ever missing Silksong lol

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

1. Cyberpunk 20??
2. Dragon Age 4 (PS5)
3. Astro Bot (PS5)
4. Judas (PS5)
5. Neva (PS5)

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

1. Final Fantasy XVI (PC)
2. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PC)
3. Dynasty Warriors : Origins (PC)
4. Clair Obscur : Expedition 33 (PC)
5. Metaphor : ReFantazio (PC)

Around the Network

Anybody have recommendations for a site that keeps their release dates accurate that is user friendly? I used Game Informer but after finding out they shut down, I'm not sure which to go with. Gamespot pops up first but their site is....missing some key releases in their schedule so I want it to be more comprehensive than what they are offering.

Poll of the Week

2024 Results
Jan | Feb | March | April | May | June | July | Aug | Sept | Oct | Nov

@axumblade TheGamer seems to be it.

Although I do not for sure if it is an exhaustive list or not.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Just posted last months results. I'll update the OP with the top 20.

1. Super Mario Party Jamboree (NS) (=)
2. Astro Bot (PS) (=)
3. The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (NS) (=)
4. Disney's Epic Mickey Rebrushed (NS) (RE)
5. Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster (PC) (NEW)

Games With Release Dates I'm looking forward to: Age of Mythology Retold, Assassin's Creed Shadows, Donkey Kong Country Returns HD, Dragon Quest III HD-2D, Mario & Luigi: Brothership, Sonic X Shadow Generations

Games without Release Dates: Avowed, Caravan Sandwitch, Civilization 7, Clare Obscur's Expedition 33, Clockwork Revolution, Control 2, Deer & Boy, Desvelado, Dragon Quest I-II HD-2D, Fable, God of War Ragnarok (PC), Gurei, Indiana Jones and the Full Circle, Judas, Lego Horizon Adventures, Marvel's Blade, Marvel's The Wolverine, Marvel Vs Capcom Fighting Collection: Arcade Classics, Mixtape, Neon Blood, Neva, No Rest for the Wicked, The Outer Worlds 2, Perfect Dark, Phantom Blade 0, The Plucky Squire, Power Rangers Rita's Rewind, Screenbound, The Secret of Crystal Mountain, South of Midnight, Winter Burrow, Yooka-Re-Playee

Poll of the Week

2024 Results

axumblade said:

August (almost too hot to vote for)

Arcade Paradise VR, Black Myth Wukong, Cat Quest III, Concord, Core Keeper, Creatures of Ava, The Crush House, Dustborn, Emio - The Smiling Man: Famicon Detective Club, Enotria: The Last Song, Gundam Breaker 4, Hunt: Showdown, I Am Your Beast, Kena: Bridge of Spirits (Xbox), Madden NFL 25, Monster Jam Showdown, Pepper Grinder, Squirrel With A Gun, Star Wars Outlaws, Steamworld Heist II, Thank Goodness You're Here!, Visions of Mana, Volgarr The Viking II, World of Warcraft: The War Within

I'm a bit confused. If the thread is for Most Wanted September, doesn't that mean titles releasing in August are no longer able to be voted on?

G2ThaUNiT said:
axumblade said:

August (almost too hot to vote for)

Arcade Paradise VR, Black Myth Wukong, Cat Quest III, Concord, Core Keeper, Creatures of Ava, The Crush House, Dustborn, Emio - The Smiling Man: Famicon Detective Club, Enotria: The Last Song, Gundam Breaker 4, Hunt: Showdown, I Am Your Beast, Kena: Bridge of Spirits (Xbox), Madden NFL 25, Monster Jam Showdown, Pepper Grinder, Squirrel With A Gun, Star Wars Outlaws, Steamworld Heist II, Thank Goodness You're Here!, Visions of Mana, Volgarr The Viking II, World of Warcraft: The War Within

I'm a bit confused. If the thread is for Most Wanted September, doesn't that mean titles releasing in August are no longer able to be voted on?

You are correct. I just copied and pasted what was listed last month because originally I was going to adjust it based on game informer but we know what happened there. I haven’t had a chance to look into the alternatives yet, but I am going to check out the gamer and Wikipedia to see if either one of those are viable.

I’m going to have A couple of days off due to the hurricane so as long as I have power, I should be able to get the release date updated. 

Poll of the Week

2024 Results