By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 29, 2024 (Jul 15 - Jul 21)

The holiday in Japan last week did the wonders it needed, coupled with the thunderous release of another Konami game doing great numbers !

It's kinda becoming weird how Konami has easily become one of the best 3rd party seller overall during the Switch while shunning the western market with most of its titles.

Anywoo, Kirby and the Forgotten Land got a 32% boost in sales. The pink puff keeps on poyoing it's way to Japanese platformer domination with Mario !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Only if runs on Linux.   If it runs on Windows then I consider Microsoft's platform.

TORicOPY said:

Only if runs on Linux.   If it runs on Windows then I consider Microsoft's platform.

Care to elaborate?  What game are referring to?

To the privileged, equality feels like oppression. 

ShadowLink93 said:

Switch posting it's 2nd best 29th week is not something we expect often. Prolly one of the last times it will also beat a 2023's week.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Switch posting it's 2nd best 29th week is not something we expect often. Prolly one of the last times it will also beat a 2023's week.

Zelda releases in September, Dragon Quest releases in November. I suspect the Switch should hold strong in Japan for the remainder of the year (assuming the successor isn't announced beforehand).

Edit: I'm realizing you specifically said *one* of the last times...so I guess we're in agreement. (Thought you were saying it would be the last time lol.)

firebush03 said:
Mar1217 said:

Zelda releases in September, Dragon Quest releases in November. I suspect the Switch should hold strong in Japan for the remainder of the year (assuming the successor isn't announced beforehand).

Edit: I'm realizing you specifically said *one* of the last times...so I guess we're in agreement. (Thought you were saying it would be the last time lol.)

Like you said, the releases of Zelda, Dragon Quest and even maybe Mario & Luigi could give enough of a boost to topple a few weeks here and there but I'm not expecting a miracle here haha