By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2024 US Presidential Election

Trump talks shit about my state, spreads complete lies and dangerous misinformation but I still support him, Lol.

Around the Network

Two people exchanged gunfire outside of Trump International Golf Course West Palm Beach. The shooters were targeting each other, and the gunfire was not targeting Trump, the sources said.

Sources said that Trump was never in danger and that the shooting happened in an area outside the club that is known for high crime.

NYPost

Here we go again, CNN is reporting differently.

Now this...Guess we'll wait and see.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 3 days ago

Ryuu96 said:

Lmfao. Schools providing free surgery on the side, I want to meet the teacher who has a side gig as a surgeon.

Obvious nonsense, but it doesn’t matter. Trump knows a vast majority of his supporters are either not intelligent or just don’t care about the truth.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Ryuu96 said:

Lmfao. Schools providing free surgery on the side, I want to meet the teacher who has a side gig as a surgeon.

Obvious nonsense, but it doesn’t matter. Trump knows a vast majority of his supporters are either not intelligent or just don’t care about the truth.

he looks like he's giving a karate chop gesture, as if to signify body parts being chopped off in these supposed sex changes lmao

So he wasn't able to fire at Trump as Trump was several holes ahead of his location, seems he wasn't that close to Trump, Secret Service saw him carrying an AK-47 (Wtf America) and fired at him (after he seemingly pointed his muzzle in the direction of the golf course), shots weren't returned and he fled the scene before being apprehended. Seems Secret Service were the only ones who fired, did their job this time around.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 3 days ago

Around the Network

I think I found the cause. Might have been a disgruntled Swiftie.

Ryuu96 said:

So he wasn't able to fire at Trump as Trump was several holes ahead of his location, seems he wasn't that close to Trump, Secret Service saw him carrying an AK-47 (Wtf America) and fired at him (after he seemingly pointed his muzzle in the direction of the golf course), shots weren't returned and he fled the scene before being apprehended. Seems Secret Service were the only ones who fired, did their job this time around.

It's as if DT has an aura of craziness about him, and his very presence causes people to be evil.  Satan?  Seriously, seems like there's more of this malarky around him, and that's another reason why i'll be relieved when he loses

I wonder if this guy had any links to Iran.

It looks like another case of GOP on GOP crime. Sad!

haxxiy said:

It looks like another case of GOP on GOP crime. Sad!

I've been waiting on credible info about the suspect beyond his name and age. Do we know anything concrete yet? Where from?

EDIT: Sounds like a pretty mixed bag.

"Records show Routh, 58, lived in North Carolina for most of his life before moving to Kaaawa, Hawaii, in 2018. There, he and his son operated a company building sheds, according to an archived version of the webpage for the business.

Routh frequently posted on social media about the war in Ukraine and had a website where he sought to raise money and recruit volunteers to go to Kyiv to join the fight against the Russian invasion. A photo of Routh posted on the webpage shows him smiling, wearing a T-shirt and jacket adorned with American flags.

In June 2020, he made a post on X that asked then-President Trump to win reelection by issuing an executive order directing the Department of Justice to prosecute police misconduct.

That year, he also posted in support of the Democratic presidential campaign of then-U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, who has since shifted her support to Trump.

However, in recent years, his posts appear to have soured on Trump and expressed support for President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris.

In July, following the assassination attempt on Trump in Pennsylvania, Routh urged Biden and Harris to visit those wounded in the shooting at the hospital and attend the funeral of a fireman killed at the rally.

“Trump will never do anything for them .... show the world what compassion and humanity is all about,” said a post on Routh’s feed, apparently addressing Harris.

Voter registration records show he registered as an unaffiliated voter in North Carolina in 2012, most recently voting in-person during the state’s Democratic Party primary in March 2024.

Routh also made 19 small pollical donations totaling $140 since 2019 using his Hawaii address to ActBlue, a political action committee that supports Democratic candidates, according to the federal campaign finance records."

---

Doubtless both sides will focus on his more or less recent party affiliations. I wonder what he'll have to say on the matter, considering we got a live one for a change.

Last edited by TallSilhouette - 3 days ago