By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2024 US Presidential Election

jason1637 said:

Kamala you will never be a good President while supporting a genocide. Spineless!

I guess genocide is one way to describe the verbal slaughter Kamala Harris is delivering to the guy the MAGA culture vicariously lives through.

But Trump is the spineless one. The idiot can barely stand up for himself :D

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Yes America should uphold international rules and norms, looks ta her gaza policy... 🙄

Jumpin said:
jason1637 said:

Kamala you will never be a good President while supporting a genocide. Spineless!

I guess genocide is one way to describe the verbal slaughter Kamala Harris is delivering to the guy the MAGA culture vicariously lives through.

She is winning but I'll never vote for a genocidal freak. 

jason1637 said:
Jumpin said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

jason1637 said:
Jumpin said:

If you think Trump winning is going to be somehow helpful to the people of Gaza, go with that I guess.

Around the Network

So... that right there. Shows why this debate is going the way it is.

Afghanistan is a weak point. In her answer Kamala avoided taking any responsibility really. A competent person could have jumped on that, because it was not a great answer tbh.

But, she made sure to throw some criticism of him in there. So, instead of jumping on her, he went on a rant mostly defending himself.

JWeinCom said:
jason1637 said:

If you think Trump winning is going to be somehow helpful to the people of Gaza, go with that I guess.

I'd never vote for a genocidal freak. If she ditched her isreal policy she would be generational.

Jumpin said:
jason1637 said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Shes in office. It's her job to give me reasons to vote for her. Genocide is the worst crime of all time. If you continue to support an illegal nation of colonizers you're a monster. Same goes to Trump.

jason1637 said:
Jumpin said:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Shes in office. It's her job to give me reasons to vote for her. Genocide is the worst crime of all time. If you continue to support an illegal nation of colonizers you're a monster. Same goes to Trump.

Have you ever been in the Israel-Hamas thread discussion thread or are you just going to pretend on here that you care?  The vice president has no power in the USA, Biden is control or the presidency.

Kamala has performed incredibly well. First hour was 10/10. Second hour just got exhausting especially after Trump realized the moderators wouldn't stop him from talking whenever he wanted, but she is still crushing him. Hopefully people will see the best of both worlds: Harris destroys Trump on substance and Trump is an unpresidential weirdo.