By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2024 US Presidential Election

What the fuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Around the Network

Not fit for office, not even capable of doing an interview.

This dudes brain is absolutely fucking cooked, Lmao.

Mentally unwell or just dumb as shit.

Aka "Yes I did"

Last edited by Ryuu96 - 2 days ago

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

During the Q&A portion of the event, Trump was asked by a pair of supporters how he planned to make housing more affordable and how he would provide relief to small-business owners. Both times he answered by touting his plans to cut energy costs.

“We’re going to drill, baby, drill,” Trump said. “We’re going to get the energy down. When the energy comes down, prices are going to come down.”

Donald Trump's Town Hall Takes Strange Musical Twist | HuffPost UK Politics

This was the first title for NYT.

These journalists are fucking useless But they edited it hours later at least...

Trump Bobs His Head to Music for 30 Minutes in Odd Town Hall Detour - The New York Times

Washington Post took a more direct approach.

I'm actually impressed.  I didn't know he could stay silent for 30 minutes. 

Ryuu96 said:

Mentally unwell or just dumb as shit.

Yes.

I’m getting more and more convinced that polling has over corrected for Trump bias and is under representing Harris.

Things like fundraising, voter registration, early voting, favorability ratings, general enthusiasm, no major controversies, tons of Republican endorsements, great debate performance, tons of rallies, making the rounds on major news/podcasts, abortion being a proven turnout motivator, etc. Everything seems to be in her favor while Trump is melting before our eyes.

I think it’s going to be more like 2012 than 2016/2020, which looked like it was going to be a toss up but ended up not being very close in the end.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:

Things like fundraising, voter registration, early voting, favorability ratings, general enthusiasm, no major controversies, tons of Republican endorsements, great debate performance, tons of rallies, making the rounds on major news/podcasts, abortion being a proven turnout motivator, etc. Everything seems to be in her favor while Trump is melting before our eyes.

Yeah, that's what I was saying; it seems like every other indicator BUT polling favors Harris so it's weird that the polls are still a dead heat. Maybe they are accurate, but if so it's a strange sort of contradiction.

Time marches on and the age of a new king draws nearer!