By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Attempted assassination on Trump

Former President Donald Trump heard something whiz past his ear - and then felt the bleeding.

"I knew immediately that something was wrong in that I heard a whizzing sound, shots, and immediately felt the bullet ripping through the skin," Trump said on his Truth Social account shortly after the assassination attempt at a rally in Butler, Pa.

"Much bleeding took place, so I realized then what was happening."

Earlier in the statement, Trump disclosed that "I was shot with a bullet that pierced the upper part of my right ear."

The former president was treated at a local hospital and released.

The attack took place at the last rally before Trump's nominating convention, which opens Monday in Milwaukee.

"I want to thank The United States Secret Service, and all of Law Enforcement, for their rapid response on the shooting that just took place in Butler, Pennsylvania," Trump said.

Source

Check this Game  Flip Runner

Around the Network

Disgusting. I dislike Trump as the nice guy, but violence isn't ok and this will give him sympathy and he will surge in the polls. He is a lock at this point.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

This is insane... in Denmark it made the news, when a random person, pushed our prime minister, out on a walk (in public, in a crowded area).
She has protective services but keeping a distance,... so this random person managed to walk into her path and push her.
People were livid, like how can you push the prime minster?

Shooting at a candidate? that's like unheard of here.

Chrkeller : like he said... I fear this will give him sympathy points, and aid him in winning come election time.

Honestly even a slightly demented biden, is probably a better president than trump.
How the hell did you guys end up with such bad choices between president picks?

JRPGfan said:

This is insane... in Denmark it made the news, when a random person, pushed our prime minister, out on a walk (in public, in a crowded area).
She has protective services but keeping a distance,... so this random person managed to walk into her path and push her.
People were livid, like how can you push the prime minster?

Shooting at a candidate? that's like unheard of here.

Chrkeller : like he said... I fear this will give him sympathy points, and aid him in winning come election time.

Honestly even a slightly demented biden, is probably a better president than trump.
How the hell did you guys end up with such bad choices between president picks?

I honestly do not know.  Puts me with a hard choice.  I love the US, at least what it should be.  But via work I have the option of localizing to Europe....  I just might.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Assassination attempts can happen anywhere. I'm reminded of the one that took place in Japan not too long ago...

All it takes is one person to snap.

Around the Network

Reminds me of what happened to Bolsonaro in Brazil. Gave him a huge surge in the polls and pretty much defined his winning. To be fair for Bolsonaro it was much worse as it didnt kill him by just an inch, and he also had to stay in hospital for a long time which allowed him to use the scenes of him on the hospital all the time. Yet, this assassination attempt of Trump will most likely cause the same impact.
Whoever did this wasnt very smart. You either finish the job or give your opponent an almost certain win.

EnricoPallazzo said:

Reminds me of what happened to Bolsonaro in Brazil. Gave him a huge surge in the polls and pretty much defined his winning. To be fair for Bolsonaro it was much worse as it didnt kill him by just an inch, and he also had to stay in hospital for a long time which allowed him to use the scenes of him on the hospital all the time. Yet, this assassination attempt of Trump will most likely cause the same impact.
Whoever did this wasnt very smart. You either finish the job or give your opponent an almost certain win.

Yeah, even though he just barely got grazed, the media will make it seem like he is dying.

Congratulations to Trump for winning the election due to getting shot, and Biden saying the wrong names.

Well, the shooter is toast now:

"Law enforcement authorities have identified the man who made an assassination attempt on former President Donald Trump at a rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday.

The FBI said the shooter, who is dead, was identified as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania. A motive was not clear.

The gunman was immediately “neutralized” by the Secret Service, chief of communications Anthony Guglielmi said."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-rally-shooter-identified-rcna161757

I wonder if a SS sniper took him down.

Does it really matter, biden and trump are just puppets