1. Final Fantasy XVI (PC)
2. Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (PC)
3. Metaphor : ReFantazio (PC)
4. Clair Obscur : Expedition 33 (PC)
5. Dynasty Warriors : Origins (PC)

Around the Network

1. Metaphor: ReFantazio (PC)
2. Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster (PC)
3. Marvel vs. Capcom Fighting Collection: Arcade Classics (PC)
4. Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (NSW)
5. DOOM: The Dark Ages (PC)

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

1. Gears of War E Day (XB Series X)
2. Metroid Prime 4 (Switch)
3. Visions of Mana (Switch) 
4. Assassin's Creed Shadows (XB Series X)
5. Mario Party Jamboree (Switch)

Honorable mentions just for the hell of it: Donkey Kong Country Returns, Star Wars Outlaws, Dragon Quest II & III, Dead Rising Remastered, GTA6

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

1. Metroid Prime 4: Beyond (NS)
2. The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (NS)
3. Mario & Luigi: Brothership (NS)
4. Pokemon Legends Z-A (NS)

I somehow forgot to vote. 

1. Super Mario Party Jamboree (NS) (=)
2. Astro Bot (PS) (=)
3. The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (NS) (=)
4. Mario & Luigi: Brothership (NS) (=)
5. Cat Quest III (PC) (RE)

Games With Release Dates I'm looking forward to: Ace Attorney Investigations Collection, Age of Mythology Retold, Assassin's Creed Shadows, Disney's Epic Mickey Rebrushed, Donkey Kong Country Returns HD, Dragon Quest III HD-2D, Sonic X Shadow Generations, Steamworld Heist II, Tomba!, Visions of Mana, Volgarr the Viking II, 

Games without Release Dates: Avowed, Caravan Sandwitch, Civilization 7, Clare Obscur's Expedition 33, Clockwork Revolution, Control 2, Deer & Boy, Desvelado, Dragon Quest I-II HD-2D, Fable, God of War Ragnarok (PC), Gurei, Indiana Jones and the Full Circle, Judas, Lego Horizon Adventures, Marvel's Blade, Marvel's The Wolverine, Marvel Vs Capcom Fighting Collection: Arcade Classics, Mixtape, Neon Blood, Neva, No Rest for the Wicked, The Outer Worlds 2, Perfect Dark, Phantom Blade 0, The Plucky Squire, Power Rangers Rita's Rewind, Screenbound, The Secret of Crystal Mountain, South of Midnight, Winter Burrow,  Yooka-Re-Playee

Around the Network

1. Marvel vs. Capcom Fighting Collection: Arcade Classics (PC)
2. Visions of Mana (PC)
3. Grand Theft Auto VI (PS5)
4. Mario & Luigi: Brothership (NS)
5. Metaphor ReFantazio (PC)

Summer time ! (Not the best gaming time sadly)

1) Mario & Luigi Brothership (NS)
2) Dragon Quest III Remake (NS)
3) Romancing SaGa 2 Revenge of the Seven (NS)
4) Super Mario Party Jamboree (NS)
5) Metroid Prime 4 Beyond (NS)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

1. Fable (PC)
  2. Gears of War: E-Day (PC)
  3. Doom: The Dark Ages (PC)
  4. God of War: Ragnarök (PC)
  5. Indiana Jones and the Great Circle (PC)

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.