By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Perfect Dark (Reboot) - On Track and its coming!

Tagged games:

Azzanation said:
twintail said:

Yeah I'll wait for a PS5 version myself. But gotta see how this game develops. It was a great showing, but I need to see more. 

Was this announced for PS5? 

No, which is why I said a PS5 version and not the PS5 version.

But with MS's strategy, I'm sure it'll come eventually.

If not, then no loss. 

Around the Network
twintail said:
Azzanation said:

Was this announced for PS5? 

If not, then no loss. 

We know Doom: Dark Ages was announced for multiplatform, thought maybe I missed the update if PD was multiplatform.

Also, its either the game interests you or it doesn't. If it's no loss for you, does that mean you are not interested in it? Sorry, a little confused on your opinion here.

Azzanation said:
twintail said:

If not, then no loss. 

We know Doom: Dark Ages was announced for multiplatform, thought maybe I missed the update if PD was multiplatform.

Also, its either the game interests you or it doesn't. If it's no loss for you, does that mean you are not interested in it? Sorry, a little confused on your opinion here.

It just means I'm not going to get upset if I never get to play it, regardless of how interested I may be in it.

Side note, I really wish Rare Replay would hit steam.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Chrkeller said:

Side note, I really wish Rare Replay would hit steam.

That and Halo 5 have never left the Xbox eco System, which is strange. Why send everything over apart from these two games?

Last edited by Azzanation - on 17 July 2024

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
Cobretti2 said:

I'll wait i'm sure the will release a version on Switch 2

I wouldn't be surprised; Xbox and Nintendo seem to have a good relationship. For me, I don't think i can wait to play this.

Lol chances are I won't be able to hold out either. I just lost interest in the new systems as I couldn't get one for a good 12-18 months after launch s the shine has kind of vanished for me and didn't bother buying them.

With PS5 rumoured of a PRO version coming, maybe XBOX will do the same, so a beefed up console might be the way to go if I waited this long.

Cobretti2 said:
Azzanation said:

I wouldn't be surprised; Xbox and Nintendo seem to have a good relationship. For me, I don't think i can wait to play this.

Lol chances are I won't be able to hold out either. I just lost interest in the new systems as I couldn't get one for a good 12-18 months after launch s the shine has kind of vanished for me and didn't bother buying them.

With PS5 rumoured of a PRO version coming, maybe XBOX will do the same, so a beefed up console might be the way to go if I waited this long.

I'm sure a Pro and a XX console will be announced soon. You could also get this on PC that's guaranteed to come out on it, which will offer a better experience than both Consoles with the added benefit of Keyboard and Mouse. This type of game will play great that way. But not everyone is into PC gaming which I understand if you aren't. 

Azzanation said:
Cobretti2 said:

I'm sure a Pro and a XX console will be announced soon. You could also get this on PC that's guaranteed to come out on it, which will offer a better experience than both Consoles with the added benefit of Keyboard and Mouse. This type of game will play great that way. But not everyone is into PC gaming which I understand if you aren't. 

These days not so much as don't have a gaming PC, more so a gaming laptop as I use it for work too, but it runs so damn hot and throttles down all the time lol.

Game looks fire, my most abticipated xbox game just behind doom the dark ages

Not saying this will be good, bad, greatly or badly received, but I loved Goldeneye and PD and this doesn't play anything like it.

It would have been nice to get a PD that plays like PD. I don't want a Hitman style game or a Deus Ex.

I hope if KZ or Resistance make a comeback they don't suffer the same fate.

Of course I may be wrong and it may have linear sections and these Deus Ex bits might be few and far between.

At the same time, I may be in the minority wanting an old skool style PD.