Fable 36 8.43%

Gears of War E-Day 50 11.71%

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 27 6.32%

Perfect Dark 52 12.18%

S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 Heart of Chornobyl 16 3.75%

South of Midnight 9 2.11%

State of Decay 4 0.94%

Total:427

I'm still waiting a day or two before making this into the main poll for the week. But with so many titles showcased, I'm not quite sure which 10 titles to feature in the poll. So I'll ask in this thread, which of these titles should be in the poll? 

I'm personally leaning towards: 

• Call of Duty Black Ops 6
  • Indiana Jones and the Great Circle
  • Gears of War e-Day
  • Doom: The Dark Ages
  • World of Warcraft: The War Within
  • Perfect Dark
  • Dragon Age: The Veilguard
  • Avowed
  • Age of Mythology Retold
  • State of Decay 3

But I'm willing to take any advice on the matter if you think another one of the titles is more worthy (or one of the titles mentioned here shouldn't be in the list but keep the reasoning civil). 

Around the Network

I usually hate CGI shit but letting me know a new Gears is coming is good news. So Gears of War E-Day. I need to see more Doom to be sure. Everything else can fuck off. I was excited at first for Mecha Break but it's online only so it can go fuck itself.

Last edited by Leynos - on 12 June 2024

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Don't think CoD really has a crowd here, I'd remove it in favour of something like Stalker 2 since it's just going to be a wasted spot, CoDs fanbase really isn't on sites like this, Lol.

I'd probably remove Dragon Age in favour of Expedition 33 since it seemed like most people hated DA's trailer.

Then I'd probably remove World of Warcraft (cause it's an expansion) and Age of Mythology (cause it's a remaster) in favour of Fable and South of Midnight.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 12 June 2024

So much good stuff shown, it's hard to pick just one. I'll go with Perfect Dark, even though I could just as easily watch trailers again for Fable, State of Decay 3, Expedition 33, and Gears of War E-Day and pick one of them. 

Edit: Oh, you're asking which 10 games to put in a poll my bad, lol. Perfect Dark, Fable, State of Decay 3, Expedition 33, Gears of War E-Day, Doom The Dark Ages, Stalker 2, South of Midnight, Indiana Jones, and Avowed. (I'd prefer Life is Strange be somewhere in there too but idk what to replace it with tbh. 

Last edited by NobleTeam360 - on 12 June 2024

I'd personally remove Age of Mythology Retold and add Fable. But that is just me. Fable is my most anticipated game right now.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

I'm not appreciating the Age of Mythology heresy on this thread so far but I get it since it's not a "new" game.

So with that said, I would say

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle
Gears of War: E-Day
DOOM: The Dark Ages
Avowed
Fable
State of Decay 3
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
Perfect Dark
South of Midnight
Clair Obscur: Expedition 33

Hell, you could probably do a second poll next week if you really wanted to lol

G2ThaUNiT said:

I'm not appreciating the Age of Mythology heresy on this thread so far but I get it since it's not a "new" game.

So with that said, I would say

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle
Gears of War: E-Day
DOOM: The Dark Ages
Avowed
Fable
State of Decay 3
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2
Perfect Dark
South of Midnight
Clair Obscur: Expedition 33

Hell, you could probably do a second poll next week if you really wanted to lol

That is what I said to remove that and add Fable. Though I am biased for how much I like the Fable franchise. 2 polls might be a good idea. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

The one I'm surely going to play is Expedition 33.

But the new Gears of War E-Day and Doom: The Dark Ages looked quite nice too.

Expedition 33. or Doom: The Dark Ages.

Expedition 33 was my favorite. The art style and combat mechanics made it stand out over the rest for me. Am really looking forward to playing a high visual quality turn based game with action commands. It's like mixing old school Final Fantasy with Mario RPG gameplay. I'm all for it.