By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Games Showcase 2024 + CoD Black Ops Direct thread (live now)

Rate the Xbox showcase + Black Ops direct?

10 12 27.27%

9 19 43.18%

8 8 18.18%

7 2 4.55%

6 3 6.82%

5 0 0%

4 0 0%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 0 0%

Total:44

I'm hyped! Let's get it

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:

How much ram would be best for a Handheld Xbox to replace the Series S going forward?

They need to at least match the 12 GB that Switch 2 was leaked to have, which is 2 more than Series S. 16 GB would be preferable. 

Lets see what you got Xbox.

Dragon Age 4 looks pretty good graphics wise, but need to see the gameplay on the 11th, the leaks about the combat sounded kind of meh.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 09 June 2024

They are adding Shenandoah National Park to Fallout 76. That is pretty cool, the first time I've ever seen a game do a setting near where I live. 

Around the Network

Intrigued by Doom but was burned and letdown by Eternal so cautious about the new Doom. Will at least give a chance to prove itself.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I'm not sure I like this purposefully low FPS look on South of Midnight. I know they are targeting the fans of low framerate animation created by Spider-Verse and Puss in Boots: The Last Wish, but I just don't think it works for a game, gamers are too conditioned to like anything lower than 30 fps animations. 

WoW on Xbox? Please be that.

Edit: Darn. When they played the original WoW opening cutscene at the beginning I figured we were getting a console port, but sadly not. 

I want to play the French Persona game.

Wow they ruined Dragon Age lol. Oh well. I loved the first. 3rd was average but ok. Bioware is just shit now.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!