By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree. 94 OC/95 MC. Is it too hard? Poll.

Is the DLC too difficult...

Yes 5 19.23%

No 10 38.46%

A bit but manageable 8 30.77%

No opinion 3 11.54%

Total:26

Gotta agree with him on all fronts. Took the words right outta my mouth.  

Around the Network

I really envy people who play this on current gen consoles and PC. The load times on PS4 is like 20-30 seconds to get back into the game when you die. Its like instant almost on newer systems.

KLXVER said:

I really envy people who play this on current gen consoles and PC. The load times on PS4 is like 20-30 seconds to get back into the game when you die. Its like instant almost on newer systems.

oh man, and on top of that the frame rate makes it a challenge. 30FPS is a perfectly solid frame rate but immediately going from 60 to 30 is jarring. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Hey. Can anyone help me out here and name the most important bosses I should cover, I gave up on trying to beat thebDLC but ai wanna get the most out of it. I've killed...

Black plague Knight
Dancing lion,
Rellana,
Messemer,
Prescendant Knight,
Bayle,
Commander Gaius,
Dragon Sassanex,
Various other dragons,
Dragon man,

I think I missed one but can't be that important. Where should ai head if there are more remberance/side bosses? I feel like I'm missing dungeons with the way people talk about the DLC being loaded with content. Feels empty to me.

LegitHyperbole said:

Hey. Can anyone help me out here and name the most important bosses I should cover, I gave up on trying to beat thebDLC but ai wanna get the most out of it. I've killed...

Black plague Knight
Dancing lion,
Rellana,
Messemer,
Prescendant Knight,
Bayle,
Commander Gaius,
Dragon Sassanex,
Various other dragons,
Dragon man,

I think I missed one but can't be that important. Where should ai head if there are more remberance/side bosses? I feel like I'm missing dungeons with the way people talk about the DLC being loaded with content. Feels empty to me.

Have you gotten to the abyssal woods? Look for a hidden path in the place you find the dragon picture in Messmer's castle.

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Black plague Knight
Dancing lion,
Rellana,
Messemer,
Prescendant Knight,
Bayle,
Commander Gaius,
Dragon Sassanex,
Various other dragons,
Dragon man,

Have you gotten to the abyssal woods? Look for a hidden path in the place you find the dragon picture in Messmer's castle.

Nope, missed it completely. Cheers man. 

LegitHyperbole said:

Black plague Knight
Dancing lion,
Rellana,
Messemer,
Prescendant Knight,
Bayle,
Commander Gaius,
Dragon Sassanex,
Various other dragons,
Dragon man,

Honestly, just stop. Move on. If you already hate it and are doing nothing but bitching about it, then forcing yourself to continue will only foster that resentment and will inevitably encourage you to post some dipshit hot take like 'Elden Ring is bad, actually, here's 10 reasons why elden Ring is the worst fromsoft game' articles or whatever. 

Know when to move on. Forcing yourself to keep playing something you think so lowly of will only make you bitter and resentful. 

Look at me and Dark souls 2. You don't wanna be me and dark souls 2. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Black plague Knight
Dancing lion,
Rellana,
Messemer,
Prescendant Knight,
Bayle,
Commander Gaius,
Dragon Sassanex,
Various other dragons,
Dragon man,

Honestly, just stop. Move on. If you already hate it and are doing nothing but bitching about it, then forcing yourself to continue will only foster that resentment and will inevitably encourage you to post some dipshit hot take like 'Elden Ring is bad, actually, here's 10 reasons why elden Ring is the worst fromsoft game' articles or whatever. 

Know when to move on. Forcing yourself to keep playing something you think so lowly of will only make you bitter and resentful. 

Look at me and Dark souls 2. You don't wanna be me and dark souls 2. 

I never said it was bad nor do I hate it. I'm simply let down by dome decisions they made. On my second playthrough on NG+ after reaclimitizing myself to the game I enjoyed it well enough, won't ever be able to beat the final boss without cheese but I'm okay with that, I'm not good enough and my bad all the same, I simply wasn't in form when I played it first nor was a prepared for end game content and I see now the mistake was with me and not the game.

What's your deal with DS 2? 

LegitHyperbole said:

Black plague Knight
Dancing lion,
Rellana,
Messemer,
Prescendant Knight,
Bayle,
Commander Gaius,
Dragon Sassanex,
Various other dragons,
Dragon man,

Mother of Fingers (you need to finish the fingers questline)

Scadutree Avatar

Midra 

Trying to beat the gay couple with a ranged caster. Level 260, 80 INT, 50 FAI, 60 VIG, 45 DEX. I'm playing on NG+2, so they deal extra damage and have extra HP

It's a nightmare. They are just too fast and punishing to allow you to attack more than twice. The damage I do is mediocre even with all sorceries boost. I need to roll almost perfectly. Mimic tear is being almost completely useless, he just can't drawn aggro. The boss has a clear input reading. He always punish the same movements when you're healing or taking distance. Annoying IA

I'm on at least 20 tries. I'll keep trying!