By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LEGO Horizon Adventures announced for PS5, PC, and Switch

Darwinianevolution said:

I cannot believe we got a Horizon Lego game before a Zelda or a Mario Lego game.

Do you want one?

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Darwinianevolution said:

I cannot believe we got a Horizon Lego game before a Zelda or a Mario Lego game.

Do you want one?

I would rather have Zelda versus Rabbids.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Chrkeller said:
KLXVER said:

Do you want one?

I would rather have Zelda versus Rabbids.  

I would like another Lego City Undercover.

KLXVER said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Do you want one?

It's not a matter of wanting one, it's a matter of fitting. And both series would fit with the Lego aesthetic, much more than Horizon.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
KLXVER said:

Do you want one?

It's not a matter of wanting one, it's a matter of fitting. And both series would fit with the Lego aesthetic, much more than Horizon.

Well a Mario or Zelda one would only be on the Switch. Im guessing thats why we wont get those.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Do you want one?

Personally I'd want a Paper Zelda as I suspect Nintendo has the set up for a similar sort of self-aware humor in-house.

KLXVER said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Well a Mario or Zelda one would only be on the Switch. Im guessing thats why we wont get those.

Given the install base, I suspect it wouldn't be the hardest negociation. 

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

KrspaceT said:
KLXVER said:

Do you want one?

Personally I'd want a Paper Zelda as I suspect Nintendo has the set up for a similar sort of self-aware humor in-house.

KLXVER said:

Basing a game on Mario or Zelda isnt an automatic big seller. They could have Lego Horizon on PS5, PS4 and PC and that would be way bigger than the Switch install base.

KLXVER said:
KrspaceT said:

KLXVER said:

Basing a game on Mario or Zelda isnt an automatic big seller. They could have Lego Horizon on PS5, PS4 and PC and that would be way bigger than the Switch install base.

Kid friendly games do really well in switch though.

zeldaring said:
KLXVER said:

Sure, but enough to be an exclusive?

KLXVER said:
zeldaring said:

Sure, but enough to be an exclusive?

With mario or zelda attached to the brand of course.