By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LEGO Horizon Adventures announced for PS5, PC, and Switch

hellobion2 said:

With Lego Horizons looking so good can we have God of War Lego next?

I'd rather a more KH type scenario: just have levels that are based on different games.

But a GoW would be cool too.

Signalstar said:

According the Nintendo Direct trailer, the game will have both local and online co-op. That is unusual for Lego games but makes me very happy. My hype has gone up. Will get this and play co-op with my friend on PS5.

I believe there's no cross-play. I recall reading this prior to the Direct, but maybe that info is outdated/ incorrect.

Around the Network

Yeah crossplay doesn't seem to be supported sadly, which is a shame given it's been made to work in games like Among Us, Apex Legends, Dauntless, Fall Guys, etc.

Still, on the plus side, having both local and online co-op is a nice touch; couch multiplayer is a rare and precious thing these days, and this way those who live apart can still play together too.

twintail said:
hellobion2 said:

With Lego Horizons looking so good can we have God of War Lego next?

I'd rather a more KH type scenario: just have levels that are based on different games.

But a GoW would be cool too.

Signalstar said:

According the Nintendo Direct trailer, the game will have both local and online co-op. That is unusual for Lego games but makes me very happy. My hype has gone up. Will get this and play co-op with my friend on PS5.

I believe there's no cross-play. I recall reading this prior to the Direct, but maybe that info is outdated/ incorrect.

Not a problem. We'll both be playing on PS5. I never expected crossplay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.