By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Most under rated Wii game

student said:
man you guys have convinced me to pick up FE

See this thread: http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21677 (beware of spoilers though). It is the largest  Nintendo game thread on VGChartz for a not-Mario game. 

Around the Network

120 Wii Play 2007 58
121 Bomberman Land 2008 57

they both are way better than wii sports/warioware/RRR for partys.

www.cuidar.com.br

The Godfather Blackhand Edition that game has very few flaws on the controls and the graphics on the character models arent too bad its one of the very few ports that got the decent scores and not even selling 100K units.

Fire Emblem - best (and pretty much only) SRPG on the market, long, difficult, good story (i don't care what reviewers say) and great gameplay. should be between 85-90.
Wii Sports - The game that made the Wii what it is today
Mario Party 8 should be at least in the 70s, it's not a bad game just an 8th sequel
Mario Kart wii - Why is it so low? it should be high 80s at least the game is very well put together

Wii Sports - A 85 for me at least. It's THE Wii platform seller, very fun, infinite replay value and FREE!

Sonic & the Secret Rings - 80 The best 3D Sonic game ever, although it had some serious drawbacks.

Zack & Wiki - 92 It deserved at least as much for the sheer amount of originality and sense of achievement.

Resident Evil UC - 90 Lots to unlock, huge game for its genre, lots of fun

Around the Network

Either SSX Blur or Sonic and the Secret Rings.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Kororinpa: Marble Mania should get at least 75.  If it was less expensive (retail for $29) or twice the levels, mid-80s.  There is no game that comes close to it for what it does.

Link's Crossbow Training continues Nintendo's Duck Hunt and Super Scope 6 line of games.  Consider what you get for 20, it should be 78.  I especially love it because it is a fun shooter while not being a FPS or rail gun shooter.

Wii Sports sold the Wii.  If offers the best golf game I've ever played (hopefully, We Love Golf is better) and several other sports plus lots of training options.  While the games are casual in nature, they are made so that hardcore players can always beat the casual (except in the main bowling mode).  This game deserves a 90. 

Trauma Center NB is a very hard single player game.  However, it is about average if 2 people are playing and improves over the 1st one in many ways.  Many harder games get high rankings so the difficulty of the single player game should not take much off the score.  I'd say 82

Wii Play was a fun mini-game collection.  The shooting and tanks games are perfect hardcore games while the fishing game is wonderful for casuals.  Considering the price, it deserves a 70. 

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn. IMO the best RPG ever created. (Should have been at least 90%

BBA: WD. Very funny game, you have to use your brain to beat your friend. One of the best non-moronish multiplayer games out there.

Wii Play: If you take price into concideration (which you should) it's great.

Godfather: BE.

Mario Kart Wii. An awesome game in every way. 90% should be about it.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I'm gonna have to go with Wii Sports, Excite Truck, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz and Super Swing Golf (that game is so much fun.)

I have no idea what that Fire Emblem game is, but I'm about to find out. You guys sure are making it sound good.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8