By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NEW SYSTEMS AND CONCEPT

Sega really messed up with the Sega CD, and Sega 32X. Imagine... Sega Genesis model one, on adapter, to fit onto Sega CD, with metal prongs inserted inside the cartridge slot of the Sega Genesis, so that the Sega 32X could fit on top. Three AC adapters, one cable connecting the Sega 32X with the Sega Genesis. And power bar to fit all of those AC adapters, so that you can play crappy Sega CD, Sega 32X, and Sega CD 32X games. The entire thing looks like a pile of steaming crap. And now, looking at sieanr's last post in this thread, Sega could have released even more garbage. Thankfully, they didn't. However, the Sega CDX should been made instead of the stupid Sega 32X and Sega CD add-ons for the Sega Genesis.

Around the Network

The Teradrive, Megajet, Aiwa Mega CD and Wondermega were all released - and there were more variants of the genesis line than that. Speaking of the CD-X, those things fetch decent prices on ebay. Plus, I wouldn't mind having one ;)

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

They do? Hmm...perhaps I'll sell it then...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Couldn't find any currently on eBay: http://attr-search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C6&gcs=1135&pfid=1413&from=R10&_trksid=m37&satitle=Sega+CD-X&sacat=62053%26catref%3DC6%26curcat%3Dtrue&bs=Search&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=V3L5T2&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp= Don't know if I spelt it wrong. I guess if you did sell it on eBay, you would have no competition, and you would get more bids.

Never mind.

Around the Network

Never mind what?