By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 - Multiplayer Modes Reveal (Co-op Campaign and others) - PC / PS5 / Xbox Series

Around the Network

This game just went into my top 5 most anticipated games! Single Player or 3 Player Co-Op Narrative Campaign, 3 Player Co-Op missions, and now 6v6 PVP?!? Bro......

And just as the cherry on top

Yes it is on my top 5 ancipated games too.

Same. Has been since announcement but just for the SP. I just finished Boltgun which is a good game. I still need to play Space Marine on 360. I have it. Just not played it yet. I know so little about the 40K universe but in Boltgun seeing a lot of symbols of skulls with gears around them. Having a chainsaw sword. No doubt in my mind Gears borrowed some things. Even in Gears 4 the mechs look a lot like Space Marine armor.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Same. Has been since announcement but just for the SP. I just finished Boltgun which is a good game. I still need to play Space Marine on 360. I have it. Just not played it yet. I know so little about the 40K universe but in Boltgun seeing a lot of symbols of skulls with gears around them. Having a chainsaw sword. No doubt in my mind Gears borrowed some things. Even in Gears 4 the mechs look a lot like Space Marine armor.

I need to replay the first Space Marine again! I haven’t played it in at least 10 years lol. Gameplay wise, it’s exactly the same as Space Marine 2 is.

I didn’t initially know Boltgun was a direct continuation of the first game, but when I found out, I immediately picked it up. Really enjoyed it and I’ll pick up the Forges of Corruption expansion that’s releasing next month in anticipation of Space Marine 2.

I’m sure Gears took inspiration of Warhammer, but Space Marine definitely took inspiration from Gears gameplay presentation. So I think both franchises compliment each other pretty well. 

Around the Network

Sounds they really want this game to have both the single and multiplayer aspects of the pie ... In a complete package too !

Hopefully, the game might resonate with the gaming audience if the game's good too. Focus Entertainment despite some ethical problems with it's development teams have been amongst the last fairly good western publishers in the industry that doesn't sorely play on the trends of the industry.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Space Marine 1 was fun. I'm keeping an eye on the sequel.

Damn, this looks fun

-Why the fuck do i have to pay for a free trial

Man, that first week and a half of September is probably going to be all the games I'll be playing the rest of the year lol. Age of Mythology: Retold, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, Astro Bot, and Space Marine 2 all releasing within 5 days of each other just isn't fair still can't wait!