By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft has closed down multiple Bethesda studios, including: Tango, Arkane Austin, etc

Tagged games:

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Geez😳, No one cares about Arkane Austin.

While Prey was good, it was also all the Austin side really had to offer, compared to the default Arkane studio we've all known for years. I can see why there's more focus and sympathy for Tango than Arkane Austin (Also Tango is Japanese, and the site tends to be more sympathetic towards them).

Last edited by Chazore - on 15 May 2024

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
KratosLives said:

Well this is what happens when you adopt a subscription services and spend over 70billion acquiring mulitplat developers. You lose out on a number of games in the end , but it's good for those on a budget I suppose.

think so too.

Tango Gameworks: Closed Hi-Fi Rush studio shows pictures from the last day

Has Microsoft commented?

Chazore said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Geez😳, No one cares about Arkane Austin.

While Prey was good, it was also all the Austin side really had to offer, compared to the default Arkane studio we've all known for years. I can see why there's more focus and sympathy for Tango than Arkane Austin (Also Tango is Japanese, and the site tends to be more sympathetic towards them).

You can credit Dihonored to Austin mainly. Rapheal Colantonio himself said he and all the dishonored leads were working in austin when they made dishonored and the lyon side only even joined the project later on. But still them being seperate in the first place is only a recent thing. They were always 1 developer, two locations before that.

Same company that laid thousands off then spent millions to have a private concert with Sting. What a shit company Phill is a piece of shit puppet.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!