By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 1. Quartal 2024: Japanese games-flood

Its a fantastic time for japanese Fans and JRPG-Gamer :) Many strong, japanese Games are coming, currently!!

In addition to "Death Stranding 2", there was news that Kojima Productions will be developing a new stealth action game for PS5 - in collaboration with Sony. With “Shallah,” the “FFXV” director and his team announced one of the upcoming titles. In the official announcement, JP Games points out that with “Shallah” we can look forward to a modern role-playing game in which the authors and developers are consciously aimed at an adult audience. The rumor says, its exclusive for PS5.

And now: Here some new japanese games in the first 2024-quarter for PlayStation 5: Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part 2 - February

Rise of the Ronin - March 22

Persona 3 Reload - now

Granblue Fantasy relink - now

Yakuza 8, Stellar Blade(was inspired by Nier Automata), Tekken 8, Dragon Dogma 2, SH2R, Metaphor: ReFantazio,

indies, jrpgs-strategys like "Unicorn Overlord" and more.

In future too. I wish I had more time ^^ Many good games with awesome ratings have already been released and it continues every month. By the way, there could be a "Ghost of Tsushima 2" announcement this year =)

Which game of the ones mentioned are you particularly looking forward to?

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 02 March 2024

Around the Network

Stellar Blade is made in South Korea.

But yeah, japanese devs are absolutely dominating this year. Dragon’s Dogma and FF7 are the main ones I’m looking at.

Going to be an insane 1st quarter for PS5 sales in japan.

Why isn't this in Sony discussion?, and what's with the jab at Xbox physical discs, especially when the topic is Sony focused.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

All these games are also on PC or eventually will be. Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Persona 3 Reload, and even Granblue Fantasy Relink are doing fantastic on Steam right now. Can't wait for Dragon's Dogma 2 in particular!

Ghost of Tsushima 2 is an odd shoutout considering it'll be an American made game lol.

Around the Network
BonfiresDown said:

Stellar Blade is made in South Korea.

But yeah, japanese devs are absolutely dominating this year. Dragon’s Dogma and FF7 are the main ones I’m looking at.

oh, good to know - thank you! Is this studio a complete new studio from south korea?

Geralt99 said:

Going to be an insane 1st quarter for PS5 sales in japan.

I also suspect that the PS5 could break new records. The sales figures are going fantastic worldwide, including in Japan :) there are so many great JRPGs coming - we need more lifetime XD

Makes sense

BiON!@ 

final FF7 Remake Part 2-Trailer:

I played the Unicorn strategy (demo)-game, but unfortunately I didn't like it. Its not my.
by the way: I heard that a game based on the anime "Haikyuu" is in development for PS5. An announcement could follow in the summer. I really hope it's true.