By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Microsoft support issues

Mummelmann said:

I tried the main support chat today, I was number 1 in the queue for 40 minutes, then it was my turn for 45 minutes, and then the chat crapped out (like it did all the time before). I sent another e-mail, we'll see if it comes back with the same error message as before. If it does, I'll have to speak to my main bank. It's not a huge sum (about 7$ or so), but it's not right.

Damn, hardly any support in Europe? I have been in the queue with 30 people ahead with a shorter wait :/

It's not right indeed. It was also around 7 or 8 euros a month that was taken from my bank account, however I only found out on the yearly statement, still adds up. They never answered how it was possible that someone managed to use my bank account. Every time I tried to make changes to my account, it had to be by paper mail and then repeatedly got rejected as my 40 year old signature no longer matched my 7 year old signature when I opened that account lol. Yet type in the wrong bank account on a 'trusted' site, no problem...

Goodluck. Banks and large corporations are a pita to deal with.

Around the Network

Ran into similar issue where I learned simply that Microsoft does not have customer service.

BiON!@ 

I'd give customer service one more shot. Threaten to end all accounts. speak to a manager. It's tacky but it gets results.

atomicfear said:

I'd give customer service one more shot. Threaten to end all accounts. speak to a manager. It's tacky but it gets results.

There's no way for me to get through to customer service at all; e-mail doesn't work, there's no number to call, and the chat function doesn't work. That's the whole issue here. I'm sure the whole matter would've been settled a long time ago if I could actually speak to them myself. Status right now is that 3rd party bank (Klarna) is trying to get a hold of them. I contacted my own bank, they can see the transactions, but no active subscription. It's a bizarre situation.