Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Favorite xbox controller

Favorite xbox controller

"duke" original xbox controller 1 5.26%

xbox 360 controller 8 42.11%

xbox one controller 2 10.53%

xbox series controller 7 36.84%

other 1 5.26%

Total:19

Xbox 360 is probably my favorite. It really has a nice grip and fits much nicer in my hands than the others I've used.

Around the Network

The best OG controller is the smaller S version of duke, which originated X360 controller.
Series X/S are the refined version of everything they got right over the gens.

Goatseye said:

The best OG controller is the smaller S version of duke, which originated X360 controller.
Series X/S are the refined version of everything they got right over the gens.

I think what you said right there describes the current xbox controller. 

BiON!@ 

I really liked the Xbox One S Controller. Far better than the 360 pad which had just about the worst d-pad I have ever experienced.

I also got an Xbox Series Controller, but haven't used it much. The 360 controller is the last Xbox Controller that I used on a microsoft console. Since Xbox One, I only use them for PC and Steam Deck.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Have people forgotten how piss poor 360's dpad is? It can't do shit in fighting games and for a console that had a lot of shmups it's the worst controller for those as well. I liked the controller but ONE and Series improved on it and made good Dpads on top of just being better overall.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!