By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 2024 Prediction League - Stellar Blade at 84

Xxain said:

I'm not surprised about Rise of the Ronin. It is Team Ninja's first non linear action game aaaaand like all Japanese developers, they looked at Ubisoft's openworld system and it seems another bloated openworld. Still going to get but, waaaay laater.

Does anybody Stellar Blade is openworld? I hope not.

I found this quote from the games Director, Kim Hyuang-tae

"On the gameplay side of things, Kim has confirmed that Stellar Blade will be a semi-open world experience, with players being allowed to explore regions called the Wasteland and the Great Desert. “You get to cross paths with many different people and go on adventures in these vast fields to fulfill Eve’s goals while also helping the citizens of Xion,” Kim wrote. “One of the missions involves gathering Hyper Cells, which are a massive source of energy sustaining Xion. These cells lie dormant throughout the fields, and Eve retrieves these Hyper Cells to turn Xion back to its original glory. This leads her to meet more characters along the way.”

I don't think we've seen gameplay yet from the games semi open world. I'm guessing it'll be more hub-based semi open world like FFXVI.

Around the Network

Changing Stellar Blade to 83.

I've tailled up the points for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth which managed to keep its excellent score of 93. The closest predictors were @Korvo_Attano and @Oneeee-Chan!!! at 92, earning them 11 points each. On the leaderboard @Wman1996 has taken an unshared lead with 32 points, twice as many as myself!

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

UnderwaterFunktown said:

I've tailled up the points for Final Fantasy VII Rebirth which managed to keep its excellent score of 93. The closest predictors were @Korvo_Attano and @Oneeee-Chan!!! at 92, earning them 11 points each. On the leaderboard @Wman1996 has taken an unshared lead with 32 points, twice as many as myself!

Cool.

I'm pretty surprised no one got Rebirth exactly right. 

Also please put in me for Silent Hill

Silent Hill 2 Remake - 78

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Raising my Stellar Blade score to 84.

Around the Network

Looking probably like a 81-82 on Meta and 83-84 on Opencritic for SB, so good thing I updated the rating after the demo.

First reviews are in for Stellar Blade and it's sitting at a respectable score of 84, higher than most predicted.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Very good start for Stellar Blade on OC.