By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2024 OpenCritic Prediction League - Star Wars Outlaws at 77

Machina said:
UnderwaterFunktown said:

First reviews are in for Black Myth: Wukong and currently it's sitting at a decent score of 82 with 31 reviews, that means the closest predictions are currenly from @Machina and @DroidKnight that predicted the very same. From what I've heard these first reviews are only for the PC version though so there's probably still many more to come, we shall see where it settles!

Scores almost always drop as more and more reviews come in, especially the non-review copy ones, so atm I expect it to settle around 80 or so.

That is the general trend yeah, it's very rare for scores to increase over the initial one.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

Lowering Star Wars Outlaws to a 79 and lowering Metaphor Refantazio to an 89

Good thing I changed my SW:Outlaws score down a bit 😅

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

Good thing I changed my SW:Outlaws score down a bit 😅

Yeah, looks like you and I have the closest prediction on this one. Glad I lowered my score from 81 when I saw people wigging out on youtube over the low framerate explosion in the one gameplay trailer, and then raised it a bit when I saw some positive previews from certain critics. Ended up just 1 point from the actual score, though it could still fluctuate some before the final score. 

First reviews are in for Star Wars Outlaws and it's sitting at 77 with 68 reviews, somewhere near the middle of our predictions.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

Increasing Metaphor to 91.

Last edited by Kyuu - on 01 September 2024

Adjusting Metaphor from 88 to 90

@UnderwaterFunktown

Don't forget to correct my prediction scores for Outlaws to 78 and CoD to 77. I don't want you to go through the trouble of recalculating! AND I'M HUNGRY FOR POINTS!!!1!1

Changing my Dragon Age: The Veilguard score, previews have been fantastic, this will give me the highest score here but I’m pretty confident this will do great!

84 -> 87

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Raising Dragon Age to 88
Raising Metaphor to 93