By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2024 OpenCritic Prediction League - Eiyuden Chronicles at 76

This is why I pay no attention to review sites, zero integrity. The story, mechanics or whatever can the best ever for all I care, but the performance and bugs are horrendous. Steam gives an accurate picture that this game is a piece of shit, the game does not boot half the time on my brothers rig, Crapcom strikes again.

Around the Network

I've now tallied up the points for Skull & Bones which ended up at a score of 60. Nobody had that quite spot on but the closest were myself and @NobleTeam360 at 62 and @VersusEvil at 58, earning all of us 10 points.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

First scores are in for Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes and it's currently looking a bit underwhelming at 76 with 52 reviews. That's a couple of points lower than anyone predicted but the closest was @Machina at a prediction of 78.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Lowering Star Wars Outlaws to 77.

UnderwaterFunktown said:

First scores are in for Eiyuden Chronicles: Hundred Heroes and it's currently looking a bit underwhelming at 76 with 52 reviews. That's a couple of points lower than anyone predicted but the closest was @Machina at a prediction of 78.

I'm still getting this anyway. I've loved a lot of games that did "okay" with critics.

To add to the fun, I'm also getting the Switch version because it has a physical edition next month. Hopefully they'll have patched it up some by then.