Around the Network

1. Tales of Arise  *50 hours - 9/10

2. Neir Replicant  *25 hours - 8/10

3. Project CARS 2 [4 lifetime goals]  *15 hours - 6/10

4. Dave the Diver  *30 hours - 10/10

5. Dirt 4 [Triple crown championship] *60 hours - 9/10

6. Cat Quest  *5 hours - 7/10

7. 13 sentinels Aegis Rim  *35 hours - 8/10

8. Elden Ring + DLC *10 hours on NG+ & 20 hours DLC- 10/10  (Platinum)

9. Sekiro: Shadows Die twice *22 hours & 5 NG+ playthroughs *4 or so hours each) - 10/10    (Platinum)

10. Bloodborne *12 hours on NG+4 - 10/10   (Platinum)

11. Hogwarts Legacy *48 hours - 9/10

12. Lies of P *40 hours - 6/10

13. Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty *38 hours - 7.5/10  (Platinum)

14. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon *3 hours - 6.5/10

15. Spiderman: Miles Morales *10 hours - 7/10

16. Nioh 2 *50 hours - 9/10

17. Vampire survivors *40 hours - 9/10

Currently playing:

Yakuza: Like a Dragon @ 20 hours

Prodeus

Kena Bridge of Spirits

Total hours = 531 hours (+100 hours trying games out/didn't finish/no ending) as of October 1st. Rough average of 2 hours 20 minites per day. Roughly 16 hours per week. Average 2 games per month. 

Games beaten in 2023:

1. Granturismo 7 *55 hours - (9/10)

2. Monster Hunter Rise [HR rank 100] *70 hours - (10/10)

3. Metal Gear solid *10 hours - (10/10)

4. Metal Gear Sold 2 *12 hours - (10/10)

5. Diablo 4 *250 hours - (10/10)   (Platinum)

Last edited by LegitHyperbole - 3 days ago

Beat Vampire Survivors. Very cool game that takes the endgame idea of of making a brain dead build in Diablo and condenses it down to just a pure dopamine blast. Basic fun ant it's very best, you don't do anything much but move and pick your next weapon and buffs when you level up but somehow it feels like you're engaging at a deeper level. Towards the end and if you go out of your way to do unlock certain things some strategy with what and when you choose level ups comes into play. For 5 euro for it's full price release, I've never gotten so much fun outta a game. I can't see myself stopping soon either, a game I'll be playing for years to come and I' definitely going to Platinum. Such a little gem.

The Fury said:

Tinykin. Cyberpunk 2077. ME Series (Plats), Like a Dragon. Tiny Tina's. Immortals of Avemenrisybndede. Outer Worlds. Fallout 4, RDR2, Tekken 8. Remnant 2. Witcher 3.

So far Witcher 3, I went on a little trophy unlock thing. Did some Wipeout Fury playing, amazing game. Wish they did another but kids today will never buy a racing game like that. 

Then I played Spluck Squire, great game, very fun. Although sadly not sure if it's replayable that much, according to How Long to beat, it should take 8 hours for a casual play in the story, I barely played for 6 and it claims that was rushed. I dunno, puzzle's weren't that hard and platforming was just a good fun time.

Anyway, after that played Skyrim, did the Skyrim PS5 DLC as apparently never done those. Levelled to 50 (on a level 42 character already) for the trophy and stopped. How people level to high I don't know, everything takes so long, I cheesed it because I had low shield level and the Ice Trolls in Dawn guard speed leveled my shield from like 25 to 70 in minutes. :P

After this EA did their EA Play for 99p for a month thing, so played Burnout for a bit, got a load of trophies then on to Jedi Survivor.

I really enjoyed the first "Jedi" game, Fallen Order was a great story, well paced and had the right mix of soulslike/casual action to work for me. Jedi Survivor is much of the same but bigger but, I dunno, just didn't enjoy it as much. It's great, still playing to get collectables and stuff if I ever do a replay on a harder difficulty but just something feels missing. Maybe it was simply because it was just the same but bigger. Some of the movement stuff was fun but the story was really cliched and Cal from the first felt like it was his story, his mission as he was thrust into a situation because he was a Jedi, relearning his skills etc. In this he literally stumbles by chance on to what was happening and the final boss was just an idiot, yeah, sorry but he was. Not sure I like they direction they are going with Cal either. I liked his traditional hero story from the first, as he seemed to learn from it. In this he sticks to his thing which is both in direct conflict yet the same as most of the characters in it. Plus some plot points don't make sense.

anyway, great game, just not as good as Fallen Order.

Hmm, pie.

I beat Romance of the Three Kingdoms 14 again. I am not going to count it since I already beat one of the scenarios years ago. But I still wanted to mention it because each scenario can take 60+ hours if you don't pick the OP kingdom.

This time I did a later scenario during the actual Three Kingdoms (Empires) state. I usually pick wu and they are, I think, the hardest of the three due to lack of officers and a clear road against the large enemy. The only positive is a strong leader and prime minister who lives forever. Even after 20+ years they were still going strong. Fun game but the scenarios last way too long.