Mario Kart 8 11 26.19%

Divinity: Original Sin 3 7.14%

Alien: Isolation 7 16.67%

DKC: Tropical Freeze 10 23.81%

Total:42

Bayonetta 2 still the best game of 2014. I will vote for it 10000000000X

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

The 2014 Game of the Year is Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and the runner up is Alien: Isolation.  Things really changed after the runoff vote with the top 2 games both being from write-in nominees.

DKC Tropical Freeze gets my vote.

Machina said:

By the way I feel like run-offs should last longer - I keep almost missing the votes!

Yeah, they are way too short, I missed this one completely (not that it would matter, I was abstaining anyway, since I didn't play Bayonetta out of the contenders in run-off, and that seemed like it could actually deserve the title).

DLC Tropical Freeze revenge tour continues !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

I'm stunned DKTF won GotY...... it wasn't even that good of a game.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

I 112%’d Tropical Freeze. That game was ridiculously good. So much satisfaction.

HoloDust said:
Machina said:

By the way I feel like run-offs should last longer - I keep almost missing the votes!

Yeah, they are way too short, I missed this one completely (not that it would matter, I was abstaining anyway, since I didn't play Bayonetta out of the contenders in run-off, and that seemed like it could actually deserve the title).

Ya I missed this one also. Voted Mario Kart 8 in the first round but missed the run off vote. 

Chrkeller said:

Yep, another game I played co-op with my wife and we both gave up in frustration. Not a good co-op game.

I see MK8 took 2nd place after voting closed. I still prefer Alien Isolation more, however my wife and youngest love MK8, more universal appeal.

SvennoJ said:
Chrkeller said:

Yep, another game I played co-op with my wife and we both gave up in frustration. Not a good co-op game.

Honestly, co-op is pretty bad indeed. The game's clearly made to be played by 1 player, and at that it shines.