By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Grand Theft Auto VI trailer 1 launched early

Looks alright I guess. I used to be really into GTA but not so much anymore.

Around the Network

I didn't like GTA4 and skipped GTA5, but excited to return with 6.

Almost 16 million views and 4 million likes already...

Looks like Rockstar has another sales monster coming.

No pc version. Maybe 2026-2027 lol. Amazing.

Back in days you could understand as pc's and consoles had different architectures.

Norion said:

The visuals are insane as expected. Hopefully it's released on all three platforms the same day this time.

Rockstar always delay the PC release after 2 or 3 years but if you talking about Switch 2 then it's highly unlikely it's gonna release there at all

Around the Network
green_sky said:

No pc version. Maybe 2026-2027 lol. Amazing.

Back in days you could understand as pc's and consoles had different architectures.

Just think about how many consoles this game would sell without a PC version!

...Nah, I want a PC version.

Ooh, could be a cute romance story. No PC version? Gotta have those mods!

Pinkie_pie said:
Norion said:

The visuals are insane as expected. Hopefully it's released on all three platforms the same day this time.

Rockstar always delay the PC release after 2 or 3 years but if you talking about Switch 2 then it's highly unlikely it's gonna release there at all

I wasn't including Switch 2 and unfortunately it looks like they might delay it again though it should only be one year like for RDR2.

As someone who mainly games on PC that sucks there won't be a PC version. At least not at launch. I guess I will be waiting for it to come to PC.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Talk about a middle finger to PC users. Could really take full advantage of the games capabilities with top tier hardware. GTA V still peaks at 100K users on Steam, so no idea why they’re ignoring that huge fanbase. Modding I guess lol

With how massive this game is, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a 30fps release on console.