Shin Megami Tensei IV/Apocalypse 13 9.15%

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivors 2 1.41%

StarFox 64 23 16.20%

WarioWare Gold 9 6.34%

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D 34 23.94%

Zero Escape: VIrtue's Last Reward 13 9.15%

Total:142
VAMatt said:

By following these posts, I have come to the realization that there really just weren't very many 3DS games that I cared about. I'm yet to see a single one that was special to me. 

I’m not really saying the 3DS was a disappointment because it did have a decent amount of quality games but it definitely trails the Switch, Wii, and DS titles in terms of memorable games. I was contemplating doing one of these for the Wii U since online for it will be discontinued too but it would be a lot shorter of a tournament. 

Around the Network
axumblade said:
VAMatt said:

By following these posts, I have come to the realization that there really just weren't very many 3DS games that I cared about. I'm yet to see a single one that was special to me. 

I’m not really saying the 3DS was a disappointment because it did have a decent amount of quality games but it definitely trails the Switch, Wii, and DS titles in terms of memorable games. I was contemplating doing one of these for the Wii U since online for it will be discontinued too but it would be a lot shorter of a tournament. 

Yeah.  But, Wii U had Mario Kart 8, and BotW.  3DS didn't have anything on that level, at least for me. 

Zero Escape: VIrtue's Last Reward

Being a sequel to my favorite DS game (999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors), it didn't disappoint overall.
There were some things I thought 999 did better, but VLR was a very memorable continuation.