By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Clash of the October 20th titans: Which will sell more, Mario Wonder or Spiderman 2?

Which will sell more?

Super Mario Bros Wonder 125 84.46%

Spiderman 2 23 15.54%

Total:148
Phenomajp13 said:
Chrkeller said:

I didn't realize sales predictions were such a serious business.

Yet you are here defending him? I get it though, you stuck your nose in trying to defend your fellow troll just to take the brunt of the hit for him. He could focus on his own prediction, instead of trying to call out all others for being wrong. He could allow them to do the same as himself, admitting they were wrong.

So now we are going to name call?  Why?  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:
Phenomajp13 said:

Yet you are here defending him? I get it though, you stuck your nose in trying to defend your fellow troll just to take the brunt of the hit for him. He could focus on his own prediction, instead of trying to call out all others for being wrong. He could allow them to do the same as himself, admitting they were wrong.

Because you replied with a snarky remark. What was the point of "serious business"?

Chrkeller said:
Phenomajp13 said:

You guys wonder why discussion here is dead because these people actually get offended by a prediction, anyone calling out the people that were saying 20 million by the the end the quarter  or wonder would double spiderman LTD by the end of the quarter. In the end it's not over yet and if a switch 2 come out the year with a deluxe version spiderman 2 is gonna win. I already said it was wrong that most likely wonder would win, but saying i was arguing about that the whole thread it's more that i was arguing with childish people that can't just accept a sales prediction with out being offended.

Phenomajp13 said:
Chrkeller said:

Because you replied with a snarky remark.

OK.  It was meant as a joke, but apparently it wasn't funny because predictions are serious business.  Got it!

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Chrkeller said:
Phenomajp13 said:

Because you replied with a snarky remark.

OK.  It was meant as a joke, but apparently it wasn't funny because predictions are serious business.  Got it!

Mine was a joke too, but obviously it wasn't funny because your feelings are hurt. Got it!

Around the Network
Phenomajp13 said:
Chrkeller said:

Mine was a joke too, but obviously it wasn't funny because your feelings are hurt. Got it!

Lol.  If you say so.  My post wasn't even directed at anyone, but yours was directed specifically at me. 

But hey, go back to complaining about people not take accountability for theirs comments.  Ironic?  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

zeldaring said:
Chrkeller said:

You guys wonder why discussion here is dead because these people actually get offended by a prediction, anyone calling out the people that were saying 20 million by the the end the quarter  or wonder would double spiderman LTD by the end of the quarter. In the end it's not over yet and if a switch 2 come out the year with a deluxe version spiderman 2 is gonna win. I already said it was wrong that most likely wonder would win, but saying i was arguing about that the whole thread it's more that i was arguing with childish people that can't just accept a sales prediction with out being offended.

No it's dead because people get tired of arguing with people that play victim. You made predictions and didn't bother to mention. Then play victim when people remind you. Someone calling you out is no different from your obsession with anyone predicting 30 million or outselling Spiderman in the first quarter. Several people were wrong but here you and Chrkeller are acting like you are a victim. No one is offended, rubbing your face in it the same way you want to rub others is hilarious. Then you try to backpedal making it even funnier. Again, how quickly you can mention to others about being wrong and blatantly refusing to even recite your own prediction is priceless.

Chrkeller said:
Phenomajp13 said:

Lol.  If you say so.  My post wasn't even directed at anyone, but yours was directed specifically at me. 

But hey, go back to complaining about people not take accountability for theirs comments.  Ironic?  

Doesn't matter who it was directed at, you could have minded your business instead of sticking your nose in it. Let him speak for himself, you defended him instead. Others spoke directly to his behavior. I have nothing to take accoubility for, what I said about you and him stands. He's what he is and you defended it. Making you and him alike, do I need to repeat what he is? 

Phenomajp13 said:
zeldaring said:

No it's dead because people get tired of arguing with people that play victim. You made predictions and didn't bother to mention. Then play victim when people remind you. Someone calling you out is no different from your obsession with anyone predicting 30 million or outselling Spiderman in the first quarter. Several people were wrong but here you and Chrkeller are acting like you are a victim. No one is offended, rubbing your face in it the same way you want to rub others is hilarious. Then you try to backpedal making it even funnier. Again, how quickly you can mention to others about being wrong and blatantly refusing to even recite your own prediction is priceless.

I already admitted i was wrong many times on spiderman 2 beating wonder after the first sales report, but if you look at the thread and why the argument started about is people just would not wanna accept my reasoning for thinking mario wonder would not do 30-35 million, and if you don't like it, that's ok  it's my prediction. My First prediction was 10 million for wonder and 11 million for spiderman 2 end of the holidays  i was wrong on that and thought ps5 would meet the goal of 25 million this year that's why i was thinking spiderman 2 would win. Then you don't realize is, i was name called for just thinking this, mean while i have not name called anyone for being off massively like 5-8 million by the end of the holidays for wonder when  i was off by 2 million.

Last edited by zeldaring - on 18 February 2024

Guys — forum etiquette. You can disagree with someone without resorting to name calling and personal attacks.

Also, because this is an open discussion, anyone can jump in where appropriate, so long as it remains civil.