By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Apple iPhone 15 Pro Will Have Console Games (RE4R, RE Village, Assassin's Creed, DS)

zorg1000 said:
zeldaring said:

Not saying a new handheld in 2017 would blow it away

Yes you did, that’s what this whole argument has been about, you were claiming that Sony would make a PSP3 that is significantly more powerful than Switch in 2017, not just a marginal improvement.

Funny how they never mention that the PS5 could have used the 6000 AMD series cards as those launched in 2020 ... so do we get to go into every Sony discussion and shit on the hardware ad nauseum because they used a more dated 5000 series chip? 

"The Switch could have used a Parker GPU that would've been marginally better so that means it wasn't high end at all!"

"You mean like a PS5 could've used a 6000 series GPU which launched the same time it did?"

"Oh wait ... that's totally different!"

lulz.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
zorg1000 said:

Yes you did, that’s what this whole argument has been about, you were claiming that Sony would make a PSP3 that is significantly more powerful than Switch in 2017, not just a marginal improvement.

Funny how they never mention that the PS5 could have used the 6000 AMD series cards as those launched in 2020 ... so do we get to go into every Sony discussion and shit on the hardware ad nauseum because they used a more dated 5000 series chip? 

grow up. someone making a prediction of what he think is going to happen is not shitting the discussion. it's just i have seen this for multiple generations tell me since the GC when nintendo hardware power rumors did not disappoint? it's always to the worst case scenario so that's my prediction, just going with history,and what leakers say, no need to take things personal. 

Last edited by zeldaring - on 23 September 2023

zeldaring said:
Soundwave said:

grow up. someone making a prediction of what he think is going to happen is not shitting the discussion. it's just i have seen this for multiple generations tell me since the GC where nintendo hardware power rumors did not disappoint? 

You made your one prediction. We get it. No one wants to hear you spaz out 50000000 times every time there's a hardware report on the Switch 2 that appears to be positive and then drag the conversation into the toilet because you can't handle the idea that a Switch 2 isn't necessarily the same thing as like a ... Wii in 2006 even though this has been explained to you by multiple different posters in multiple different ways.

If you're going to act like that, this is going to be a mind numbingly stupid march to fall 2024 on these boards. 

Soundwave said:
zeldaring said:

grow up. someone making a prediction of what he think is going to happen is not shitting the discussion. it's just i have seen this for multiple generations tell me since the GC where nintendo hardware power rumors did not disappoint? 

You made your one prediction. We get it. No one wants to hear you spaz out 50000000 times every time there's a hardware report on the Switch 2 that appears to be positive and then drag the conversation into the toilet because you can't handle the idea that a Switch 2 isn't necessarily the same thing as like a ... Wii in 2006 even though this has been explained to you by multiple different posters in multiple different ways.

If you're going to act like that, this is going to be a mind numbingly stupid march to fall 2024 on these boards. 

There was no news. I  was stating that nintendo has different philosophy when it comes to hardware sony really cares about having powerful graphics, and you and zorge took offense to that for some reason by throwing insults like logic of a child and silly name calling.

zeldaring said:
Soundwave said:

There was no news. I  was stating that nintendo has different philosophy when it comes to hardware sony really cares about having powerful graphics, and you and zorge took offense to that for some reason by throwing insults like logic of a child and silly name calling.

You're doing the same shit in multiple threads. By the way no one fucking cares that you are 60 fps or bust, or high settings or bust (but can't afford a PC or doesn't have a PC). Your gaming preferences aren't special. You don't need to reiterate to everyone that a game must be 60 fps like an 8 year old would. 

If you don't have any intention of discussing a topic in good faith and have game interests that aren't about the topic at hand, then just leave the topic. 

Otherwise it's like having a person on a bus who's just constantly ripping farts and stinking up the entire place, it's not pleasant for anyone. 

Does this board not have a Sony section? Or are they not giving you any attention in there? 

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
zeldaring said:

You're doing the same shit in multiple threads. By the way no one fucking cares that you are 60 fps or bust, or high settings or bust (but can't afford a PC or doesn't have a PC). Your gaming preferences aren't special. You don't need to reiterate to everyone that a game must be 60 fps like an 8 year old would. 

If you don't have any intention of discussing a topic in good faith and have game interests that aren't about the topic at hand, then just leave the topic. 

Otherwise it's like having a person on a bus who's just constantly ripping farts and stinking up the entire place, it's not pleasant for anyone. 

Does this board not have a Sony section? Or are they not giving you any attention in there? 

LOL i can afford pc but no real need for i'm happy with what ps5 delivers, and will probably sell my ps5 and up grade to a pro. Anyway i see you can't discuss anything like adult so yea i'll stay out of your delusional threads and i'll be back to laugh when it's 8NM and you're crying in your corner.  

Last edited by zeldaring - on 23 September 2023

zeldaring said:
Soundwave said:

LOL i can afford pc but no real need for i'm with what ps5 delivers, and will probably sell my ps5 and up grade to a pro. anyway i see you can't discuss anything like adult so yea i'll stay out of your delusional threads and i'll be back to laugh when it's 8NM and you cry in your corner.  

lulz I can do without this board for months at a time (and thanks for reminding me why I do that) so chances are I won't be here because I have a life, but sure, please do cling to that moment, from the way you describe it I'm sure if it happens it will be a real highlight of your year. Not gonna break down what that probably says about you, but you can take a guess. 

I don't have a stick up my ass about gaming tech either, the game I've played the most this year thus far is probably F-Zero 99 which has SNES graphics, so oh noez, a Switch that's only a PS4 or better on the low end. How will I ever manage. 

And thanks for stating you will stay out of the threads I do post. That should extend to your alt accounts also. I think that will be appreciated by everyone involved. 

This thread went to crap.

The switch wasn't high end hardware when it launched. It wasn't low end hardware either. Nintendo did a good job of balance for the switch. Either way power has nothing to do with sales and is irrelevant. Nintendo just needs to produce switch 2 games and keep the price reasonable, that simple.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Soundwave said:

What is the problem this time?  I'm not allowed to give an opinion, which compliments Nintendo?  

My house has 3 switch units and power has nothing to do with it.  The game lineup is why.  Same goes for why I have a ps5 and not a xbox.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED