By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NFL 2023 Season Discussion Thread

Yeah packers ate their Wheaties that day smashed cowboys at home  

Around the Network

I don't see the packers taking the 49ers, but if they did that would be something. Taking down the boys and 9ers back to back.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Yeah me either I have Ravens v niners in the superbowl with the ravens winning I think but then again idk

It's early but Ravens looking like the better team.

Bad throw by Love! Damn!

Around the Network

Goddamn, the Packers almost pulled it off.
Feels more like the 49ers escaped than they won!

Niners were 0-30 going into fourth when down +5. Broke that tradition.

I know the packers lost, but I tip my hat. Heck of a young team to build on.

Ravens are just scary.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

That Packers team is gonna be a PROBLEM for years to come.
Those young pups are gonna grow into DOGS and they're gonna be a nightmare for ANY team to face.
Don't be surprised if they're playing in February within the next 4 years.

On one hand I am happy that the Packers finally managed to look competitive in a playoff game against the 49ers (Rodgers' teams failed on all four attempts), but on the other hand I am sad that they couldn't pull off a win.

While the defense couldn't get a stop at the end of the game, it played well enough, allowing only 24 points and containing San Francisco's best weapons for most of the game. It's the offense that has to take the blame; three red zone trips in the first half resulted in only 6 points which simply isn't enough in a playoff game or any game for that matter. Going for it on 4th&1 felt like the right decision, but when the QB sneak comes up short, it leaves a bad taste afterwards; could have scored an easy field goal here. And then there was the missed 41-yarder in the second half. The game ended on a really bad interception by Love, but that's something that happens for a first-year-starter.

Despite this heartbreaking loss, it was still a very good season for the Packers that comes with a lot of positive vibes for the coming years. I am satisfied.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.