Bomb Rush Cyberpunk 17 1.83%

Immortals of Aveum 9 0.97%

Texa's Chainsaw Massacre 20 2.16%

Sea of Stars 120 12.94%

Tower of Fantasy 9 0.97%

Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy 36 3.88%

Other/Nothing 168 18.12%

Total:927

This weeks poll is about the most anticipated game of August. There's a decent amount of 

30XX, Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon, Atlas Fallen, Baldur's Gate 3 (PC), Blasphemous 2, Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, Everspace 2, Fort Solis, Goodbye Volcano High, Gord, Hammerwatch II, Immortals of Aveum, Madden 24, Moving Out 2, Samba De Amigo: Party Central, Sea of Stars, Shadow Gambit: The Cursed Crew, Smurfs Kart, Stray (XB), Stray Gods: The Role-Playing Musical,Taito Milestones 2, Texa's Chain Saw Massacre, Tower of Fantasy, Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy, Under The Waves, Vampire Survivors (NS), WrestleQuest

These are your 9 choices for the poll but feel free to say other titles you're looking forward to! If a title in here starts garnering votes that aren't an option in the poll, if a title has 0 votes, I will swap the titles. 

• Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon
  • Baldur's Gate 3
  • Blasphemous 2
  • Bomb Rush Cyberfunk
  • Immortals of Aveum
  • Sea of Stars
  • Texa's Chainsaw Massacre
  • Tower of Fantasy
  • Trine 5: A Clockwork Conspiracy
Last edited by axumblade - on 24 July 2023

Around the Network

Voted Armored Core because of Armored Core reasons, but im looking forward to Sea of Stars just as much.

Bomb Rush Cyberfunk is my personal pick just because of my absolute love for Jet Set Radio and it’s great to have another game in that similar style with the OG musical composer!

Baldur’s Gate 3 is second.

Going to wait on Bomb Rush for a physical

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Nothing. It’s so close to September I can wait.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network

I probably won't get any of them. I'm a little curious about Armored Core, and certainly would've bought it day 1 if it was a Soulslike, but I know I won't personally enjoy a pure mission-based mecha.

I'll be getting Sea of Stars. I played the demo, and really enjoyed it.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Sea of Stars for sure! I've been waiting for that one for a while.

Signature goes here!

I’m going to get Sea of Stars but not sure which platform yet.

It’s going to be on game pass and psn catalog but this seems like a game I’d prefer on a handheld. So maybe I’ll do Gamepass and play it on my steam deck

Pretty good month, Baldurs Gate 3 and Armored Core VI both look great. But, I'm gonna go with Sea of Stars.