By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I Finished Super Mario World 96 exits in 1:48:05

Tagged games:

I remember my brother and I, spent weeks playing this as kids before we got through it lol.
Speed runs are something else.

Around the Network

Congrats!

I love Super Mario World , its my first game first played back in 1991.

I dont do speed runs but thats still great you were able to do your own run.

I'm actually playing it right now but not doing a speed run. I like to take my own time when playing games.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:
trunkswd said:

Super Mario 64 is the game I watch the most speedrunning on. I'm sure you know of him, but Summoning Salt on YouTube does great breakdowns on records. 

I don't play much PvP anymore and don't care for esports. I tend to stick with single player games or if I am gaming with friends we tend to stick with co-op/PvE.

Back in the years there was this guy on Twitch, "Siglemic". He had a lot of followers and a very impressive skill on Super Mario 64. I always thought he was going to be the WR holder someday, but then, he stopped streaming. I think he retired.

Here's his run from Games Done Quick 2013.

Those were some crazy records. Now one person is on the verge of having all the major Mario 64 records at once. Only missing the 120 star record. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Yoshi's Island speed runs by TriHex are some of my favorites!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTlW1-uuoas

KLAMarine said:

Yoshi's Island speed runs by TriHex are some of my favorites!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTlW1-uuoas

Oh man, I miss Trihex runs so much. He's one of the first speedrunners I discovered. I remember how he used to practice Yoshi's Island world by world. He was so dedicated to take the 100% WR.

Too bad he kinda retired from the game.