By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you eat for breakfast?

Tagged games:

NintendoPie said:

i eat the same thing every breakfast and look forward to it every morning: three over-easy eggs on three pieces of low-cal toast (gotta stay skinny and snatched) with three pieces of turkey bacon sprinkled with parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper powder. it's so good.

sometimes i go crazy and scramble the eggs and make a breakfast taco instead of on toast.

What is the meaning of 'snatched' in that context? 

on topic: 

nothing just coffee

Around the Network
Deyon said:
NintendoPie said:

i eat the same thing every breakfast and look forward to it every morning: three over-easy eggs on three pieces of low-cal toast (gotta stay skinny and snatched) with three pieces of turkey bacon sprinkled with parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper powder. it's so good.

sometimes i go crazy and scramble the eggs and make a breakfast taco instead of on toast.

on topic: 

nothing just coffee

i have no clue if the above picture works but it's supposed to be an edited photo of mariah carey snatched af. you'd understand if the image worked.

edit: it seems... it does not work. just google "snatched mariah carey" and it should be the first pic. (also, it just means skinny and hot.)

Last edited by NintendoPie - on 09 July 2023

Cup of tea.

Sometimes Shreddies.

Hmm, pie.

Bacon, grits, toast, and an omelette with bell pepper, jalapeno, onion, & cheese.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Nothing for breakfast and most the time skip lunch too, then I over eat for dinner as hungry as fuck.

need to find work life balance lol

Around the Network

Bread.

With hagelslag.

Egg and bacon pie from my  local bakery with the pie consisting of a large sized egg and diced bacon with large pieces of bacon laid on the top forming the top of the pie .

Last edited by mjk45 - on 10 July 2023

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Avo on toast with some crumbed feta . Occassionly cereal with milk. Manoush. Lately been on japanese eggs on white bread, amazing.

Deyon said:
Kakadu18 said:

Toast

Dear kakadu18, necro-bumping dormant threads is against forum rules.

True, but leave that to the mods. 

NintendoPie said:
Deyon said:

on topic: 

nothing just coffee

i have no clue if the above picture works but it's supposed to be an edited photo of mariah carey snatched af. you'd understand if the image worked.

edit: it seems... it does not work. just google "snatched mariah carey" and it should be the first pic. (also, it just means skinny and hot.)

Too lazy to google it. google it 4 me and screenshot the results 

on topic:

nothing just coffee