By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Final Fantasy XVI Discussion thread! Total Sales top 3 million!!!

kazuyamishima said:
Runa216 said:

I can't find these accessibility options. I go to settings, but there is no 'accessibility' sub category. And when I go to 'Controllers' there's just Type A, B, or C, no option to customize. 

Sorry, I forgot to mention, is the setting on the PS5 UI main screen, not the setting of the game. 

would that swap R1 and O in all games? 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network

FFXVI is doing FF's numbers, nothing less

Total sales in 2019

Final Fantasy VII : 9 900 000 (12,6 million on every platforms)
Final Fantasy VIII : 8 600 000
Final Fantasy IX : 5 500 000
Final Fantasy X : 8 600 000
Final Fantasy XII : 6 400 000
Final Fantasy XIII : 7 700 000 (on every platforms)
Final Fantasy XV : 10 000 000 (on every platforms)

Runa216 said:
kazuyamishima said:

Sorry, I forgot to mention, is the setting on the PS5 UI main screen, not the setting of the game. 

would that swap R1 and O in all games? 

Yes, is the only option unless SE releases a patch to customise the controller in-game.

Jeez Final Fantasy really can't escape Nomura bullshit stories even when Nomura isn't on it. Not even saying what but fuck me the story is imploding badly. Oh well at least I can chuckle the final villain's VA is the same as Xenoblade 3

Spoiler!
Plus the final dungeon being named Origin is funny same as Xenoblade 3

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Jeez Final Fantasy really can't escape Nomura bullshit stories even when Nomura isn't on it. Not even saying what but fuck me the story is imploding badly. Oh well at least I can chuckle the final villain's VA is the same as Xenoblade 3

Spoiler!

Multiverse!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

I wish I could toggle in and out of Devil Trigger (Limit Break) like DMC even if this isn't really DMC. Just so I can save some meter sometimes.

You can. If you press L3+R3 while in Semi-Prime form, you lose the Limit Break bar that was currently being drained, but keep the remaining full ones.

Onto the final dungeon

Spoiler!

Spoiler text.It has now become every JRPG cliche of man vs a "god"

Humans are feeble and we decided your fate!

We make our own destiny together!

ugh but hey big purple orb area and giant dungeon in the sky called Origin. despite the anime look of Xenoblade 3. It sure is written a whole lot better and more mature storytelling.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Spoiler!

Mr. U hijacking the realistic dark fantasy plot was inevitable this being a Final Fantasy game. I don't think this is exclusive to Nomura TBH.

Some more idle speculation (vague spoilers about the world, not the plot of the game):

Spoiler!

So, in the game lore, there's a missing Eikon of water, presumably Leviathan. What happened to it? Is its dominant hiding or the Eikon itself was destroyed in the same catastrophe that created that huge crater lake in Dalmekia (which also obliterated a Mothercrystal)?

Maybe it's some DLC thing. Maybe the dominant is Medicine Girl all along.

What a high octane chapter.

Spoiler!
1. First off the Ifrit vs Typhon fight was AMAZING! FUCK YEA! I didn't any skills during that fight was that suppose to happen?
2. Typhons design was awesome and very creepy!
3. ULTIMA WAS SO COOOOL
4. Then everything came crashing down when Cid died. FUCK man
5. then end off with 5 YEARS if the future? What the shit.
6. Joshua will clearly end up controlled by Ultima.