By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 3 Reload (Xbox Series/XBO/GP, PS4/PS5, PC) and Persona 5 Tactica (Xbox Series/XBO/GP, PS4/PS5, NS, PC)

holy shit let's fucking go

Around the Network
gtotheunit91 said:
Leynos said:

So MS money hatted a Persona remake and it's not coming to PS5 or Switch? I guess the sales of the remake just tanked.

They didn't money hat anything. Gave Atlus a GP bag though. 

This is pretty much the same thing. They gave Atlus money for benefit to their ecosystem. 

Just the remake I've been wanting, damn hyped it's really happening!

Crossing my fingers for another late Switch reveal.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Leynos said:

So MS money hatted a Persona remake and it's not coming to PS5 or Switch? I guess the sales of the remake just tanked.

Did you say the same thing last year?

So anyways, I wonder what they'll do after this game's release - aside from Persona 6 and more Persona 5 spinoffs, are they gonna remake Persona 4 or will they finally remake Persona 1 and 2 lol

Around the Network
twintail said:
gtotheunit91 said:

They didn't money hat anything. Gave Atlus a GP bag though. 

This is pretty much the same thing. They gave Atlus money for benefit to their ecosystem. 

This gotta be one of the most disingenuous takes I've seen on here in a while. One deal limits access, the other expands it. They're literally opposites. If your argument here is that they're the same on the basis that they involve a business deal, and that the people making the deal intend for it to be beneficial to them...yea...no shit. That's kinda how all business deals work. Doesn't make them all "pretty much the same thing."

Angelus said:
twintail said:

This gotta be one of the most disingenuous takes I've seen on here in a while. One deal limits access, the other expands it. They're literally opposites. If your argument here is that they're the same on the basis that they involve a business deal, and that the people making the deal intend for it to be beneficial to them...yea...no shit. That's kinda how all business deals work. Doesn't make them all "pretty much the same thing."

You are lying to yourself my man.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Angelus said:

Please, do elaborate

Angelus said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Please, do elaborate

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Disappointing.

I know it's been rumoured for awhile, but I already played Persona 3 in January. It's still great, doesn't need a remake. I wish they'd remade Persona 1 or 2 instead!

The tactics one sounds interesting though, too bad about the hideous art style.