By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mortal Kombat 1 Gameplay Reveal

Just dropped. So far looks like fun. (Trailer age restricted. -_-)                                                                      

Around the Network

Very interested to see how this shapes up on the Switch; they have really taken the graphics to the next level over Mortal Kombat 11.
Shiver did a good job on that game's Switch version, plus Saber are on board this time as well, who previously pulled off several impressive conversion such as Witcher 3, World War Z, and the Crysis trilogy.
Still, PS5/Xbox Series to Switch is a big gap to bridge. Fingers crossed they can pull it off.

This looks epic.

Saw a missed opportunity where they could have had a Super Nintendo+CRT but instead had an LCD display on one of the levels.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I think it looks good if not similar to 11, which fine. More wondering on the roster now. Their whole tag like system (sorry forgot it's name) seems to be a way to include characters without including everyone but they will have models to create movesets later if they want.

Also doubt we'll see are cyber characters in this, different timeline and all.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

I think it looks good if not similar to 11, which fine. More wondering on the roster now. Their whole tag like system (sorry forgot it's name) seems to be a way to include characters without including everyone but they will have models to create movesets later if they want.

Also doubt we'll see are cyber characters in this, different timeline and all.

Hopefully a brighter timeline than the last one.

Around the Network

As a street fighter fan this makes SF6 look like lastgen.

Wonder if they're still using their modified branch of Unreal Engine 3 or if they've finally left that behind and moved up to UE4 or 5.

I hope they bring back the more humorous aspects of the 90s Mortal Kombat games.