By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you like kids ?

Do you like kids ?

I love kids. 31 67.39%

I hate kids. 15 32.61%

Total:46

I think children, and kids are the greatest things in the world any person can have.

I love kids. And I hope to have my own someday.

I hope that the parents of kids can teach the kids to be "submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which [their father and mother see] fit to inflict upon them".

If a kid does not have those traits, then I feel sorry for the parents for their failure to take responsibility, but it does not take away my love I will have for the kid. I can love someone, and be disappointed or saddened by their actions at the same time.

Kids are some of the most creative human beings in the world, and they also have some of the best questions and answers.

Protect the kids from the evils of the world, but that doesn't mean over-shelter, and baby.

Last edited by Shtinamin_ - on 02 February 2024

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 160 million (was 120 million, then 140 million, then 150 million)

PS5: 130 million (was 124 million)

Xbox Series X/S: 54 million (was 60 million, then 57 million)

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

Around the Network

My daughter is about to turn 3 and she's at the age of being the absolute cutest having the most random moments that make my wife and I burst out with laughter, and she's always wanting to help us even with the most mundane of tasks like putting the dishes away.

Are there difficult days that break us down? Absolutely! That's toddlerhood for you. But nothing beats the moment of opening the door after a long day at work and hearing "dada!!!!" and seeing your child running into your arms to greet you. It's definitely been the most rewarding experience in my life. We even found out this past weekend that my wife's youngest brother and his wife are pregnant, so we're now ecstatic to welcome a new member to the family and have a cousin for our daughter to grow up with.

I don't interact with kids on a daily basis. For years, my younger cousin was one of the few kids I interacted with. He's an adult now, so he no longer counts.
I don't know if I'll ever have kids (biologically or adopted), as I don't know if I'll ever feel emotionally or financially ready for such a decision.
In the binary choice you gave, I voted "I love kids". Realistically, it's more along the lines of "I'm fine with kids".

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima