Granblue Fantasy: Relink 16 4.61%

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 97 27.95%

Metal Gear Solid Delta: Snake Eater 43 12.39%

Phantom Blade Zero 19 5.48%

The Plucky Squire 11 3.17%

Street Fighter VI 17 4.90%

Sword of the Sea 4 1.15%

Total:347

Phantom Blade 0 easily. But it looks more like a target render to me than actual gameplay. Other than that, Dragon's Dogma 2 and Granblue Fantasy Relink.

Around the Network

Day 2 of the poll is up now. Results are in the 2nd post. I deleted the poll results BUT if anybody needs to look at the previous day, I do have a screenshot I can post on here. :) The randomizer decided to make days 2 and 3 a bit heavier in competition than day 1. 

Last edited by Bandorr - on 02 June 2023

I’ve never played MGS3 so that’s my pick. Phantom Blade and Helldivers also look good.

Day 2 results are up! Day 3 voting has started!

Around the Network

Top 3:

Alan Wake 2
Sword of the Sea
Dragon’s Dogma 2

Has to be Spider-Man. Got me interested enough to consider looking into 1 and MM.

I really liked the Alan Wake 2 reveal too though

My final vote goes to Dragon's Dogma 2. I was so happy to see that. It looks more like a redo than a sequel much like when SEGA made Jet Set Radio Future. Now Itsuno and Co get to fully realize their vision of the DD universe. If you have not seen it there is old concept art where a lot of what they wanted in DD was cut due to budget and time. So the trailer is introducing all that stuff that was cut. I do hope DDII is much better about fast travel this time around.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Spider-Man 2 easily.

The Plucky Squire was the most pleasant surprise even though it was already announced and is multi-platform. Definitely excited for that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

My top 5 list of these games. I am interested in Street Fighter but I suck at fighters, and that's why it's not in my top 5.

1. Marvel's Spider-Man 2
2. The Plucky Squire
3. Alan Wake 2
4. Final Fantasy XVI
5. Sword of the Sea