By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I PASSED MY EXAMS

i jus checked online to see if i had passed my classes and i got 2 B's and a C+,  share your results or upcomming exams,  now i wait for summer semester

Around the Network

Congratulations. Ive got my final exams coming up soon; only exams ive taken this year were in january in which i got two A's and an E...yea, so im resitting that one in june.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Awesome job, I took a math exam back in January and got a B, So far the next exams I have is French, History, and many others this June

Holy shit an E? How bad is that?

Aj_habfan said:
Holy shit an E? How bad is that?

That is exactly what I was thinking.

OT: Congrats, I still have three more weeks till I have my exams. 

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Around the Network

Haha I once got an E for A-level Biology, to be honest I put absolutely no effort into that exam, I went to a heavy metal festival for the 3 days before the exam and figured "f**k it, I'll resit it later in the year" so I just got drunk and did other various immoral activities that weekend. I wasn't in the best state of mind lol.

Anyways, very well done on your exams.

nice job man!

An E is one grade up from a fail, I was one mark into the E band as well. About 80% of my year got an E in that exam I think, pretty much a whole failure.

To put it into perspective, and I'm in no way lying here, 2 people got an A, and one who did pretty much failed every other exam this year.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Congrats. I probably won't be passing my exams.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music
JPSandhu said:
i jus checked online to see if i had passed my classes and i got 2 B's and a C+,  share your results or upcomming exams,  now i wait for summer semester

Did you have all your exams last week (wed-fri)? I still have 1 more left to do, lol (and I started last wed).