By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FFCC: My Life as a King - new downloads detailed

Here lies the unknown gamer, nickle and dimed to death.

Around the Network

I don't mind the two dungeon packs.

We knew this at least a week ago when it was widely reported. I don't know why gonintendo has been rementioning old news recently.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Damn. this game will end as a $25 dollar's purchase by adding also those Wii Points. Too expensive for me.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

You're playing the king, and if you want your adviser to be a cosplay idol, then it's good to be the king.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

The game by itself offers enough content (10+ hours) to justify a $35-$50 price tag for a mere $15.

People seem to overlook that fact.

jheco05 said:
Damn. this game will end as a $25 dollar's purchase by adding also those Wii Points. Too expensive for me.

I think it's over $30 if you buy everything. They seem to keep adding things, so it might break $40 for a game with <10 hours of gameplay.

This is DLC done wrong.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

LordTheNightKnight said:

You're playing the king, and if you want your adviser to be a cosplay idol, then it's good to be the king.

Glad to see a returning FF character (Tifa's chest)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

EDIT: SORRY EVERYONE, I WAS WRONG, IT WASN'T NINTENDO.  CHILL THE FREAK OUT.  I WAS BUSY WHILST POSTING.

JESUS.

SQUARE ENIX is gonna nickel and dime people who buy this game to death. The DLC almost equals the price of the 'complete' version of the game.

happy now? 

Yeah I have to say that this kind of worries me about the game. Always hate seeing a large amount of DLC that costs money for a game because it makes me think they held it back just to make some more money. I'll see though, maybe the game by itself will be worth the purchase without the DLC.